Thread: Flame Of Recca -

Poster
    as you can see in the picture there is about 3 different versions of each episode for flame of recca, ive tried the small ones and they were bad quality but had subbs, does anyone know if the ones that are bigger in sieze ( the ones circled in the pic ) are better quality and if they have subbs ?

please post asap, i cant watch the smaller ones the subtitles are hard to read, and the quality is pretty bad. i havent downlaoded any shit quality anime's yet, i dont want to start now.

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    i remember flame of recca, pretty good anime, used to watch it. anyways, click search more and see which file has the most users, that's the right file. So, if one of the bigger files has, say, 20 users, and the other bigger file has say 2 users, then i'm pretty damn sure it's 20 users one. but here's a tip: click on the little plus sign next to the file that has the most users and check to see that all the sub-files listed have the same name. hope that helps.

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Poster
    nah im not looking for the file with the most useres, because all the files that have 10+ useres are only about 100mb each and have subtitles.

but i want to know if the episodes that are around the 200mb mark have subtitles, because obviously if they are bigger they are better quality.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Poster
    //Bump.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    The only reason not to get the one with most users is when you know that the releaser (usually specified in the artist column u may have to click the + sign to see it) does shit encodes or subtitles. If you don't know that then the only way to find out is to download one, if the quality is bad try another releaser if its good then they'll probably all be good.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Poster
    thats what ive been asking.

if anyone has downloaded the larger filed version, and if they have if they cann tell me the quality of the picture and the subtitles.