Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: BrotherDoobster, Where Have You Been?

chalice's Avatar ____________________
    You amateur guitarist,, poet, child rearing, mother-fucking, IT guy fucking prick, like?
    Last edited by chalice; 09-17-2009 at 11:00 PM. Reason: Inadvertent antisemitism typo. True story.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Rart's Avatar Hold The Line
    Stop fucking swearing and take a fucking chill pill spastic

3. Lounge   -   #3
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Your right , have not seen the doobie poster , hope all is doobie like . While on the subject .. come back Shane .

I'd settle for Everose that vixen of wit , humor and bad political views , just a gal's point of view for cripes sake .

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Rart View Post
    Come on now, you can do better than that, can't you?

Another frail little girl who has gotten her knickers in a twist cos I called her a spastic. Perhaps you should stick to making useless 'look at me' threads in Everything About The Board, cos you're out of your fucking depth here, child.

I'll post however the fuck I feel like posting and the day I start taking advice on how to express myself from a fucking n00b with too much oestrogen pumping around his sad little bitch-tits, is the day I hang up my sparring gloves for good.

Go and have a good cry, gather some composure, think harder than you've ever thought before (which isn't very hard) and come back with something worth my fucking time to read, mong.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by peat moss View Post
    Your right , have not seen the doobie poster , hope all is doobie like . While on the subject .. come back Shane .

I'd settle for Everose that vixen of wit , humor and bad political views , just a gal's point of view for cripes sake .
    The Doobster was posting yesterday, Peat, so I'm pretty certain he's not dead.

Hence the thread.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    Doobs would totally love your harshness, apparently it reminds him of the convent.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    ^^What She Said.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    kallieb's Avatar Spamaholic BT Rep: +4
    SPLAT .... goes the flyswatter
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Rart's Avatar Hold The Line
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post

Another frail little girl who has gotten her knickers in a twist cos I called her a spastic. Perhaps you should stick to making useless 'look at me' threads in Everything About The Board, cos you're out of your fucking depth here, child.

I'll post however the fuck I feel like posting and the day I start taking advice on how to express myself from a fucking n00b with too much oestrogen pumping around his sad little bitch-tits, is the day I hang up my sparring gloves for good.

Go and have a good cry, gather some composure, think harder than you've ever thought before (which isn't very hard) and come back with something worth my fucking time to read, mong.
    I wasn't fucking serious you fucking idiot. Ever heard of sarcasm you fucker? Way to fucking post that zip couldnt fucking detect sarcasm when you can't fucking detect shit yourself, spastic.
    Last edited by Rart; 09-18-2009 at 09:13 PM.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post

I wasn't fucking serious you fucking idiot. Ever heard of sarcasm you fucker? Way to fucking post that zip couldnt fucking detect sarcasm when you can't fucking detect shit yourself, spastic.

I read the post before the edit, fuckwit. The one where you hiked up your skirt and got all freaked cos I pwned you all over the place.

You wet yourself a little bit, didn't you?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast