Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: World Events

Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    1. All posts are the property of the poster. Comments and opinions are those of the poster, and do not necessarily reflect the views or beliefs of the site and its administrators. This forum, its administrators, and moderators have the right to request alteration or deletion of any offensive post. Posts may be deleted for any reasons the administrators and moderators deem reasonable.

2. There will be no excessive use of profanity. Please keep all foul language to a minimum.

3. There will be no racial, ethnic, or gender based insults or any other discriminatory comments or content.

4. There will be no offensive or inflammatory posts meant to offend or hurt any other member(s) or guest(s) including the use of photos containing obscene, grotesque or bare nudity in this forum. Please keep photos of this nature within the Lounge area. Nudity may not exceed topless in nature unless the lower extremeties are covered. Nudity posts can be edited or removed as deemed necessary by a Mod or Admin without question.

Racism/Bigotry/Sectarianism etc in any form is not allowed on this board.

There are only 2 places that you can get away with any type of expression that can be construed as racist/bigotted/sectarian etc etc.

1/ The Funnies..............as humour is often ugly, and everything there is an attempt at humour, even if distasteful.

2/ World Events............IF you can back it up with some type of argument, to show that its a valid point to the debate in question.

Anyone that posts in World Events racist/bigotted/sectarian comments, just for the hell of it:

eg "Gays should just be shot"
    "Muslims are evil"

Will have there warning level increased in the MOD Control panel.....I do not intend to PM everyone that does it, i'll just do it.

If the warning panel takes that member into Moderation due to other abuses.....Tough.

This is NOT meant to stop debate; views that are racist etc, but are being expressed as a point of view, with an argument in support...will be treated as such....part of the debate.

This Rule is meant to stop members posting a one off line of hate, with no contribution to any ongoing discussion.

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

2. The Drawing Room   -   #2
    :beerchug:
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

3. The Drawing Room   -   #3
    So you noticed that something very undesirable got into the World Events forum last night. I think it was because I forgot to lock the back gate before retiring.

In short, the need for this thread is all my fault.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

4. The Drawing Room   -   #4
    Poster
    Originally posted by hobbes@5 October 2003 - 23:12

In short, the need for this thread is all my fault.
    Yes you can be somewhat h4r5h at times. But most of us take it in good spirit, as it is normally intended..

I wonder how one goes about seeing just how close to moderation one is. Is the mods member meter measuring mechanism private or can we be told.

<span style='font-family:Geneva'>This post has been brought to you by the number 5 and the word alliteration</span>

5. The Drawing Room   -   #5
    MagicNakor's Avatar On the Peripheral
    I noticed that the cows had wandered off through that open gate, hobbes. Poor Daisy may never be the same.

things are quiet until hitler decides he'd like to invade russia
    so, he does
    the russians are like "OMG WTF D00DZ, STOP TKING"
    and the germans are still like "omg ph34r n00bz"
    the russians fall back, all the way to moscow
    and then they all begin h4xing, which brings on the russian winter
    the germans are like "wtf, h4x"
    -- WW2 for the l33t

6. The Drawing Room   -   #6
    sArA's Avatar Ex-Moderatererer
    Oh Hobbesy Hobbesy......tsk tsk....

Of course, you cannot resist playing..... B)

Some people just need to be told the rules. (Good post Ratfaced) Others generally deserve it

7. The Drawing Room   -   #7
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Hobbes is meekness incarnate.

That has always caused him problems.

Rat Faced is moderation incarnate, which should help Hobbes.

It all speaks well for our communal concern for each other&#39;s continued good grace in this forum.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

8. The Drawing Room   -   #8
    Damn what did i miss

9. The Drawing Room   -   #9
    BANNED
    Originally posted by ilw@7 October 2003 - 17:24
    Damn what did i miss
    What he said.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #10
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    We are (some of us, apparently), overtly assuming or revealing "incarnate" identities.

I am bereft; I don&#39;t know that I possess one.

I believe, as Popeye, that, I yam what I yam".

I could be wrong.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast