Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: tracker avatars

Swepsycho's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    is weird....

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Hombre's Avatar Finish Him !!!! BT Rep: +1
    i think people who do that want extra atention, hoping someone sees them and invites them for even higher level tracker. even worst are those animated ones with the name showing up letter by letter as u see at some forums like TPS, where all want be famous to get more and more invites.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Hombre View Post
    i think people who do that want extra atention, hoping someone sees them and invites them for even higher level tracker. even worst are those animated ones with the name showing up letter by letter as u see at some forums like TPS, where all want be famous to get more and more invites.
    lol +1

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    n00bz0r's Avatar Say what? BT Rep: +5
    if it was so, it might be..and if it were so, it would be..but as it isn't, it ain't..deal with it.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    lol'z what next a whinge about user bars:?:
    Last edited by Duckater; 09-26-2009 at 12:43 AM.
    http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b36/Duckster666/DUCK.png
    Not looking for anything
    There are 10 kinds of people who know binary. Those who do, and those who don't.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I only have one like that on one tracker, and in that case a staffer had created the avatar for me so I feel like I'd better use it
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    Same here. Never was one for avatars.

Quote Originally Posted by ca_aok View Post
    I only have one like that on one tracker, and in that case a staffer had created the avatar for me so I feel like I'd better use it

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Is this a disguised request for your dream tracker? Nice flashy siggy, though.
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    killercam101's Avatar count-dick ass BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    When you're leet (like me) you can afford to design your avatar cause you're no longer busy trying to get into "dream" trackers or e-beefing over why a user was banned 6 months ago...after you get your "dream" tracker then guess what.. design a glossy avatar and sit back and enjoy bitches calling each other pussy.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    lisabritpop's Avatar godwillblesslisa
    TBH,i rly dont care about it.....just a general picture~~
    Last edited by lisabritpop; 09-26-2009 at 11:38 AM.
    Misfortune tests the sincerity of friends.....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast