Thread: [REQ] Waffles

k_ichigo's Avatar like.no.other BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Hey,
    I have found out that that tl no longer satisfies my music needs. I need a good music tracker and waffles is pretty good. I would like to request an invite for waffles, i used to have an account there and i tried to log in/recover but it said email not in system. I have given away 5 waffles invites here, so please be kind enough to invite me to waffles. I promise i wont get my account deleted because of inactivity. I will use it

-Ichigo
    Last edited by k_ichigo; 09-25-2009 at 12:18 AM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    k_ichigo's Avatar like.no.other BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    bump?

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    Did you go to IRC help and see what happened to your account? Could get anyone who invites you in trouble for inviting someone who was a member already.?

Quote Originally Posted by k_ichigo View Post
    Hey,
    I have found out that that tl no longer satisfies my music needs. I need a good music tracker and waffles is pretty good. I would like to request an invite for waffles, i used to have an account there and i tried to log in/recover but it said email not in system. I have given away 5 waffles invites here, so please be kind enough to invite me to waffles. I promise i wont get my account deleted because of inactivity. I will use it

-Ichigo
    Last edited by pone44; 09-26-2009 at 03:02 AM.