Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Who Would You Like To Punch?

Aberrant

2. Lounge   -   #32
    muchspl2

3. Lounge   -   #33
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Originally posted by hobbes+5 October 2003 - 17:05--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hobbes @ 5 October 2003 - 17:05)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by dingoBaby@5 October 2003 - 22:57
    <!--QuoteBegin-hobbes
    @5 October 2003 - 17:54
    I would punch Rush Limbaugh and Bill O&#39;Reilly ( he just needs it- I really am undecided on how I feel about him).

And Clocker, he is evil incarnate.

Now you are talking hobbes. I&#39;ll hold them, you do the punching&#33; (while maybe not Clocker, but the other two for sure )
    I will be glad to reciprocate, so you can get a few shots in yourself. [/b][/quote]
    I would punch those who would punch Rush Limbaugh or Clocker, though O&#39;Reilly seems willing to defend himself against those who would attempt to punch him.

I would like to punch my ex-wife, only because she told everyone I did, even though I didn&#39;t.

I think that would be very satisfying.

Hobbes-

Although I would prevent you punching Rush or Clocker, I would punch (to death, if necessary) those who would interfere with your desire to punch strangers.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    I&#39;d like some punch.... :beerchug:

5. Lounge   -   #35
    Originally posted by SnnY@5 October 2003 - 17:33
    I&#39;d like some punch.... :beerchug:
    .......in a left-handed glass, to leave to right free to punch with.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

6. Lounge   -   #36
    Originally posted by j2k4+5 October 2003 - 23:29--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (j2k4 @ 5 October 2003 - 23:29)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by hobbes@5 October 2003 - 17:05
    Originally posted by dingoBaby@5 October 2003 - 22:57
    <!--QuoteBegin-hobbes
    @5 October 2003 - 17:54
    I would punch Rush Limbaugh and Bill O&#39;Reilly ( he just needs it- I really am undecided on how I feel about him).

And Clocker, he is evil incarnate.

Now you are talking hobbes. I&#39;ll hold them, you do the punching&#33; (while maybe not Clocker, but the other two for sure )

I will be glad to reciprocate, so you can get a few shots in yourself.
    I would punch those who would punch Rush Limbaugh or Clocker, though O&#39;Reilly seems willing to defend himself against those who would attempt to punch him.

I would like to punch my ex-wife, only because she told everyone I did, even though I didn&#39;t.

I think that would be very satisfying.

Hobbes-

Although I would prevent you punching Rush or Clocker, I would punch (to death, if necessary) those who would interfere with your desire to punch strangers. [/b][/quote]
    J2,

You have been away for awhile so you don&#39;t know that Clocker wishes to be referred to as "evil incarnate". He told me so via PM.

He may have helped you with your computer, but only in an evil capacity.

As for Rush, whether he is racist or not is irrelevant, I am glad I no longer see him ruining my enjoyment of football.

He is too political to be a associated with a game that unifies people regardless of politics.

His pain pill problem, something for Rush to deal with, not a matter for the public.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

7. Lounge   -   #37
    Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1
    this little bitch named arthur stefanski email [email protected]

he turned my friends against me and b4 that treated my other friend like crap.

but now hes has no friends at all (he used 2 have onyl 5)

feel free 2 spam the crap outt of him 4 me

8. Lounge   -   #38
    Originally posted by hobbes@5 October 2003 - 17:51

You have been away for awhile so you don&#39;t know that Clocker wishes to be referred to as "evil incarnate". He told me so via PM.

He may have helped you with your computer, but only in an evil capacity.

As for Rush, whether he is racist or not is irrelevant, I am glad I no longer see him ruining my enjoyment of football.

He is too political to be a associated with a game that unifies people regardless of politics.

His pain pill problem, something for Rush to deal with, not a matter for the public.
    I have just noted Clocker&#39;s new moniker, and am therefore running all my scans and utilities as I type this.

I would still have to prevent your punching him, though, Hobbes.

Would you like to punch my ex-wife instead?

I never got to watch Rush on ESPN.

-Mark Twain

9. Lounge   -   #39
    Sure, ok

I am a team player.

I guess my need to punch anyone at all means that I have issues to deal with&#33;

Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

10. Lounge   -   #40
    Double Agent
    George Bush

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast