Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: Legalization of marijuana and jobs?

iLOVENZB's Avatar FST Crew BT Rep: +1
    I think you should all watch "The Union: The Business Behind Getting High".

If you ask me, they should legalise it but restrict it till you're 21, when your brain is fully developed. That way there is no risk of you having schizophrenia.

In theory this is a good idea but like alcohol it won;t work. It's easier to buy weed as a kid than to get booze.

Also lets not forget the tax they'll put on it and the way they'll 'dilute' the THC levels.
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"

2. Lounge   -   #52
    Wow it's not so often you see someone who thinks it is okay to drive while stoned. We all know some people can't drive while stoned. It wont work if you let the people use their reason to tell when they can or cant drive. It has to be illegal to be stoned and driving.
    BTW no one has ever overdosed on lsd, mescalin og mushrooms do want that legalized to?
    Last edited by sneaker; 11-04-2009 at 11:51 PM.

3. Lounge   -   #53
    iLOVENZB's Avatar FST Crew BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by sneaker View Post
    Wow it's not so often you see someone who thinks it is okay to drive while stoned. We all know some people can't drive while stoned. It wont work if you let the people use their reason to tell when they can or cant drive. It has to be illegal to be stoned and driving.
    BTW no one has ever overdosed on lsd, mescalin og mushrooms do want that legalized to?
    What?

There are shit drivers out there who aren't stoned.

Weed effects people differently, the same way alcohol effects people differently (sex, size, weight, whether it's taken with other substances, how much you drink in a sitting etc).
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"

4. Lounge   -   #54
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    In my experience you tend to drive at about 5mph when stoned, and even that seems fast.

As for legalising all the other drugs you've mentioned; yes, they should be legalised. If people want to stick that stuff in their bodies, then they should just go right ahead.

5. Lounge   -   #55
    Does it help if I write illegal to drive while stoned? As I said some people cant drive while stoned. Making the law be something like, you can drive stoned if you are capable, wont work. People are stupid fucks and a law like that will get abused all the time. If something goes wrong while driving you can hurt alot of people. Best to minimize the group of bad drivers by making it illegal to drive while high, drunk or on mind numbing meds.
    Stupid arguments like, "I've driven stoned for years and nothing has happend, so it should be legal" makes no sence, when it is obviuos that some people cant drive stoned.

Quote Originally Posted by Skweeky View Post
    As for legalising all the other drugs you've mentioned; yes, they should be legalised. If people want to stick that stuff in their bodies, then they should just go right ahead.
    How about addicting substances like opiates? That could end up costing alot of money for the society if we had to treat all them junkies.
    Last edited by sneaker; 11-05-2009 at 11:54 AM.

6. Lounge   -   #56
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    I'm not disputing the legality of it. I think it should be illegal, if nothing else it impairs your judgement and reaction time.

Despite the fact that it is ok to have a glass of wine and then drive, I don't, because even though it may not affect me at all one day, it may very well do the next day.

7. Lounge   -   #57
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Legalization of marijuana and jobs?
    I'd like to see jobs made illegal, actually

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456