Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Thread: Scenelife.net definitely closed

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jasperr View Post

yeah well, FST is full of crybabies, traders, and cheats so what do you expect?

if anyone has questions go to their IRC and not here, simple because there are no retards there ...
    You didn't prove it by that post. I'm going to give up defending the site if that's the kind of attitude that's consistent with the place.

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    BANNED
    dont expect much from a site run by stoners

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jasperr View Post

yeah well, FST is full of crybabies, traders, and cheats so what do you expect?

if anyone has questions go to their IRC and not here, simple because there are no retards there ...
    You didn't prove it by that post. I'm going to give up defending the site if that's the kind of attitude that's consistent with the place.

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Jasperr, you're an intelligent fella.. Why are you letting people treat you this way?? Threaten them like you threatened me by showing my personal info that time that I put your post in my sig https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-req...84/postcount29

They'll stop for sure and show you the respect that you deserve

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    Hombre's Avatar Finish Him !!!! BT Rep: +1
    so, it means scenelife.net is going to return? with even as much torrents as the 500 before and with so much activity? should i donate again, or you guys dont need donations, and is not a problem of money?

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Hombre View Post
    or you guys dont need donations, and is not a problem of money?
    WHattt!!? yea oook lol. Ofc it's not about the money. Scl was never about the money

Who has those screenshots where the staffers are discussing to either go against their site rules or not by disabling a trader who is also a donor.

I forgot what the final decision was....Oh yea I remember. the trader didnt get the ban for the sake of his donor status

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    or you guys dont need donations, and is not a problem of money?
    WHattt!!? yea oook lol. Ofc it's not about the money. Scl was never about the money

Who has those screenshots where the staffers are discussing to either go against their site rules or not by disabling a trader who is also a donor.

I forgot what the final decision was....Oh yea I remember. the trader didnt get the ban for the sake of his donor status
    for real? man, i'd love to see such screenshots.

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    Hombre's Avatar Finish Him !!!! BT Rep: +1
    @ albo: i'm a donor at that site, and boy do i regret. it got name coz it was hard to enter and had people infiltrated in forums saying it was best than SCT (not a member there, but i dont believe scl was ever even near sct), so all noobs and traders wanted to get in and it got a shit comunity. i think that it's the site i know that more traders are at.

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    for real? man, i'd love to see such screenshots.
    lol i used to have them but I restored my comp a few months ago and lost everything.. There's still some users that got them I think

I remember it was a convo between x7z and 3 other staffers.. funny thing is that only 1 of the staffers was against the decision to keep him for the sake of being a donor

@ albo: i'm a donor at that site, and boy do i regret. it got name coz it was hard to enter and had people infiltrated in forums saying it was best than SCT (not a member there, but i dont believe scl was ever even near sct), so all noobs and traders wanted to get in and it got a shit comunity. i think that it's the site i know that more traders are at.
    I fell for the same reason as you did. They used to hype up the community to the maximum.. I remember enetreing there and thinking "wow, what a fukin joke" I entered the irc and I remember it being dead. Even where there was some kind of activity, you had x7z talking about himself and making up stories how he used to get girls in highschool and how he used to be a sport jockey etc..

Overall scl was a joke but it had it's good aspects as well. There were a few members who went out of their way to help you out.
    Last edited by Albo Da Kid; 09-26-2009 at 10:17 PM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    2 Million Ways BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    idiot OP ,
    the site is down for maintaince and it will be soon up

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast