Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: Scenelife.net definitely closed

Rart's Avatar Hold The Line
    Paypal limit? I'm not sure how much reliance I'd place on a tracker run on an unverified paypal account.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Heroo's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Dithersky View Post
    good, we arent going to miss it

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    look at everyone celebrating... even if we went down forever your accounts would still be disabled and you would still be butt hurt over that irc convo where we didn't believe your half-baked im no longer a trader story.

so go ahead and say it... "and nothing of value was lost" "good riddance" "not gonna miss them" etc...

We all know the real reason your saying it

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Only an amateur would run a tracker on an unverified paypal (assuming rart's right)

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Quote Originally Posted by sez View Post
    Only an amateur would run a tracker on an unverified paypal (assuming rart's right)
    If your account is verified there are no limits.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    there's more then one level of limits the account doesn't have to be unverified to have limits...

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    I believe there (may) be a extremely high monthly limit. But there's a lifetime limit on unverified accounts. So if your accounts verified and you hit the limit, what else have you been using the money on to hit that extremely high monthly limit?

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Mostly civil BT Rep: +3
    I'm glad that they're not gone. We should be unhappy about a torrent site going down than celebrating as we're all pirates here, can't believe you guys!

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by soulreaper View Post
    I'm glad that they're not gone. We should be unhappy about a torrent site going down than celebrating as we're all pirates here, can't believe you guys!
    yeah well, FST is full of crybabies, traders, and cheats so what do you expect?

anyways, ScL is in fact down but, only due to some retarded circumstances. the site will be back up as soon as possible. if anyone has questions go to their IRC and not here, simple because there are no retards there to give you wrong answers...
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by jasperr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by soulreaper View Post

yeah well, FST is full of crybabies, traders, and cheats so what do you expect?

if anyone has questions go to their IRC and not here, simple because there are no retards there ...
    You didn't prove it by that post. I'm going to give up defending the site if that's the kind of attitude that's consistent with the place.

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast