Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Thread: Scenelife.net definitely closed

1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by jasperr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by soulreaper View Post

I'm glad that they're not gone. We should be unhappy about a torrent site going down than celebrating as we're all pirates here, can't believe you guys!
    yeah well, FST is full of crybabies, traders, and cheats so what do you expect?

anyways, ScL is in fact down but, only due to some retarded circumstances. the site will be back up as soon as possible. if anyone has questions go to their IRC and not here, simple because there are no retards there to give you wrong answers...
    lulz good one

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    WHattt!!? yea oook lol. Ofc it's not about the money. Scl was never about the money

Who has those screenshots where the staffers are discussing to either go against their site rules or not by disabling a trader who is also a donor.

I forgot what the final decision was....Oh yea I remember. the trader didnt get the ban for the sake of his donor status
    for real? man, i'd love to see such screenshots.
    There are some stories... rumours... and they are known to give lots off chances to ppl who get out off the rails...

@Albo SHOW THE PICS!"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

( This is not flaming ) Its not always the users who do bad things...

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    i dont have them anymore.. i wish someone could find them.. those screens would make a wonderful fst topic

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    i dont have them anymore.. i wish someone could find them.. those screens would make a wonderful fst topic

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    BANNED
    albo dude thats not right.... know iīm sad. buuuuaaaaaa

Someone reported a trader, they gave him a warning... I know for a fact. Maybe they donīt care about the politics in BT.

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    nah they do care about bt politics the most...but only in the open.. behind close doors they really care about the money

right c-mos??
    Last edited by Albo Da Kid; 09-26-2009 at 10:43 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    nah they do care about bt politics the most...but only in the open.. behind close doors they really care about the money

right c-mos??
    yea every month we spend the donations money in weed 'n shit

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by ViperMM View Post

right c-mos??
    yea every month we spend the donations money in weed 'n shit
    hi there vipermm buddie.

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    eh fuk it. In reality Scl deserves some respect at last for attempting to make their community warm,active and comfortable. Im not going to be a hypocrite discredit all that just because they disagreed to disable a trader.. Hell, I should give them credit for at least being smart and worrying about money instead of bt politics
    Last edited by Albo Da Kid; 09-26-2009 at 11:15 PM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #50
    a cached page on my phone shows the torrents a week ago at 3,920. where the hell did you get 500? or 600 for that matter

right c-mos??
    thats why i've been paying for the irc server out of my own pocket.

ya ok buddy... come back with some facts... oh. one question... whats your username there? or do you even have an account? did you get it disabled? are you butthurt?
    Last edited by MrStonedOne; 09-26-2009 at 11:18 PM.

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast