Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Abortion Is Wrong.

I guess not very old if he really believes that

Abortion is where, a woman has a baby inside her, and decides she doesn't want it. So she has it killed.
    There can be many other reasons like age / country / and much more. I also think that such pics are not really the best way to express your feelings - at least not at a board that is visited by kids.

You will harm more people than it does "good". Scaring people by showing such pics doesn't work . I still smoke even if here in europe the packs have 80 % warn stuff on it and soon pics of the "sickness" that smokers will run into - doesn't scare me but oh well that's just me.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #22
    If i was inconciderate, i would be laughing at these pictures.

People who have doen this, should see what they have done. that's not inconsiderate. How would you feel if you were that baby. Oh wait, you can't feel.

It is an extremely difficult choice for women to make i know, i have helped someone in the past with this issue. But the fact of the matter is, it's wrong. It's killing children.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #23
    Ex-member
    OK, this is getting locked.

I appreciate that mikelc2 has the best intentions at heart, but this is the wrong way to go about it - we don't want people being offended.

I am editing the topic title and closing the topic. Sorry.

edit: the pictures have also been removed, due to requests from members.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #24
    LeGoMyFnLeg

You can borrow mine

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123