Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 38

Thread: best community....

  1. #1
    Swepsycho's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    421
    witch tracker have it?

    give opinion why u think.....

  2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Rart's Avatar Hold The Line
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    4,004
    You are on a roll today aren't you

    This tracker tracks the best communities:

    http://worldofraids.com/wow-blue-tra...ena-teams.html

    NP

  3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Swepsycho's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    421
    dont offtopic rart....

  4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    merwais's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    730
    Best Community = FTN.
    because FTN is not good for torrenting at all, they are slow as hell
    Only a good forum

  5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    5,463
    best community is ttc but shhhh, that's a secret
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

  6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    pretend's Avatar Is this it? BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    264
    Quote Originally Posted by merwais View Post
    Best Community = FTN.
    because FTN is not good for torrenting at all, they are slow as hell
    Only a good forum
    Your point is that in order to have good community, tracker has to be weak at torrenting part?

  7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Swepsycho's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    421
    Quote Originally Posted by merwais View Post
    Best Community = FTN.
    because FTN is not good for torrenting at all, they are slow as hell
    Only a good forum
    FTN is not forum u liar.....FTN > SCT in 2007 in pretime n speed... FTN good community...good staff...good member...good torrent...very good...

    Quote Originally Posted by cinephilia View Post
    best community is ttc but shhhh, that's a secret
    man how i can get invite? u have msn? i got nice present for u...
    Last edited by Swepsycho; 09-27-2009 at 05:02 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    megabyteme's Avatar PROF MALINGERER BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Using Mrs. Nussbaum's CC#
    Posts
    16,745
    Personally, I don't think witches should be tracked. Didn't we learn anything at Salem?
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    The internet is a trap therefore it's inherently evil. Posts should be appropriately vile in keeping with that.

  9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Swepsycho's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    421
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Personally, I don't think witches should be tracked. Didn't we learn anything at Salem?
    use simpler english...

  10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    megabyteme's Avatar PROF MALINGERER BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Using Mrs. Nussbaum's CC#
    Posts
    16,745
    Quote Originally Posted by Swepsycho View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Personally, I don't think witches should be tracked. Didn't we learn anything at Salem?
    use simpler english...
    Don't trolls know about witches, Swe?
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    The internet is a trap therefore it's inherently evil. Posts should be appropriately vile in keeping with that.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •