Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1320212223

Thread: What do you think of "tracker invite" forums?

Quote Originally Posted by The_Martinator View Post
    swas1980, I wasn't describing a forum. I was describing a state of mind, that's common at a few places where I'm at. Doesn't mean the whole "community" is like that.
    So if the whole community is not like that, does that mean that such forums do help in some way or the other..Coming back to the topic,as someone mentioned that the tracker reviews in the so called invite forums are top notch..Are these the only advantages being in such a hidden invite forum compared to the public ones ?

I am more curious to know abt them now
    Last edited by swas1980; 12-14-2009 at 07:08 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #222
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    There's also the leetness factor.

Seriously, TPS for example is not hard to join (you'll need to pass an interview). Then you can come back here and bash it. Or not.

PS: Most people (myself included more than a year ago) join these forums to get invites to trackers. Most leave when they get what they came for, though.
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

3. BitTorrent   -   #223
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Martinator View Post
    There's also the leetness factor.

Seriously, TPS for example is not hard to join (you'll need to pass an interview). Then you can come back here and bash it. Or not.

PS: Most people (myself included more than a year ago) join these forums to get invites to trackers. Most leave when they get what they came for, though.
    So the 1337 factor is associated with these invite forums u mean..so the more secret an invite forum u join, the more leeter u are..

Well so this means that a person has to be elite to join them..Maybe I need to find the defn of Leetness..Is that the only criteria to be in such forums ? and how does one become elite ?

Quote Originally Posted by Slickerey
    I know of many. CFS, eVo, ETIV, FST, Panda's Land, TIC, and IC come to mind when I see the words "invite forums".
    Still I didnt come to know abt these..

4. BitTorrent   -   #224
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    How does someone become elite? Like in RL or a online bt superstar ? There is no such thing on the net or in RL. Some think they are elite or whatever but have their flaws just like the rest of us. What has happened in Bt should prove that word does not exist or apply to anyone.

5. BitTorrent   -   #225
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Can't you tell when I'm joking?
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

6. BitTorrent   -   #226
    cap87's Avatar wait, what?
    It seems like there is a confusion between being trusted by someone and trying to be elite in here :s

7. BitTorrent   -   #227
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    lol @how does one become l337

8. BitTorrent   -   #228
    Slickerey's Avatar <3 FST BT Rep: +2
    Maybe your e-peen has something to do with l33tness?

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1320212223