Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Power

n00bz0r's Avatar Say what? BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by cinephilia View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by n00bz0r View Post
    But, as i said, even a banned member has the right to know the reason he got booted for.
    what about a non-banned member ?
    well..these days the guys who gets disabled, or 'globally' banned don't know a thing about their 'crimes'.Everyone else seems to know way more than the person the entire fiasco tends to be about..
    Hence..my statement.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    stl's Avatar hard trader
    money
    just care for ur time

im using irc and yahoo. pm ur details and i will contact u if need

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Yoann64's Avatar El Niņo Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by cinephilia View Post
    what about a non-banned member ?
    well..these days the guys who gets disabled, or 'globally' banned don't know a thing about their 'crimes'.Everyone else seems to know way more than the person the entire fiasco tends to be about..
    Hence..my statement.
    When you're globally banned, i think that you should suspect the reason why you are banned. Don't you think ?
    Bienvenida Mamacita - I'm in ruta Babylon - Bienvenida La Juana - Tequila, sexo, marihuana. (M.Chao)

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoann64 View Post
    Hence..my statement.
    When you're globally banned, i think that you should suspect the reason why you are banned. Don't you think ?
    So you saying no one ever gets false info or is misinformed or some one actually fakes the info just to get some one banned.
    http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b36/Duckster666/DUCK.png
    Not looking for anything
    There are 10 kinds of people who know binary. Those who do, and those who don't.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Hence..my statement.
    Albo is quite far from being globally banned.
    Last edited by Cabalo; 09-28-2009 at 05:06 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Yoann64's Avatar El Niņo Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckater View Post
    So you saying no one ever gets false info or is misinformed or some one actually fakes the info just to get some one banned.
    Banned ...Why not. Globally banned ... i doubt.
    I don't believe in conspiracy, and i don't think that every staffers take the global ban lightly.

Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    [
    Albo is quite far from being globally banned.
    ...lol But Albo knows the reason ( he said because of Serb and Melvin, didn't he ?)..and he's not globally banned, he's partially globally banned, it's not the same thing.
    Last edited by Yoann64; 09-28-2009 at 05:11 PM.
    Bienvenida Mamacita - I'm in ruta Babylon - Bienvenida La Juana - Tequila, sexo, marihuana. (M.Chao)

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    in fact, yoann64, most of them don't eat all the shit some throw at them, which is a good thing and makes one have belief in the BT future.
    The main question here is that he never managed to get anyone tell him the real reason, though many have the suspicions it was some ear buddy who asked for it.
    I see no problem telling to a user what was the reason for the ban. Most prefer to mock the banned user instead plain telling him, and then when they had enough they ban him.
    This happened at revTT but similar situations happen at many other places. And don't come bullshit me that "staffers are too busy", because if they had the time to mock him, they had the time to tell him why the ban occurred.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Partially globaly banned=localy banned?

Damn, what will we come up with next?

I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    To be honest there is no such thing as a total global ban as a lot of sites could not tell you any one who is globally banned.
    In fact I suspect a few people actually staff/own sites and have probably been labeled as globally banned.
    @Cabalo b4 I ban any one they will be told and or have been previously told and warned they will be banned for their behaviour, it takes a few mins to explain to them
    http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b36/Duckster666/DUCK.png
    Not looking for anything
    There are 10 kinds of people who know binary. Those who do, and those who don't.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckater View Post
    To be honest there is no such thing as a total global ban as a lot of sites could not tell you any one who is globally banned.
    In fact I suspect a few people actually staff/own sites and have probably been labeled as globally banned.
    @Cabalo b4 I ban any one they will be told and or have been previously told and warned they will be banned for their behaviour, it takes a few mins to explain to them
    wouldn't expect less than that from you.
    but unfortunately, as you well know, not everyone acts that way, and that's why we keep having those "i was banned, dunno why" threads at FST all the time.
    And then people complain FST is full of noobs and is a shite forum. Not all the bad that happens here is exclusively FST's fault, this is just a gathering place.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast