Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bittorrent In Kazaa

I use both BitTorrent and Kazaa about evenly and I think it would be a great idea to integrate them in the next release of Kazaa. I know sharaza has that but sharaza is also shit. Kazza and BitTorrent all the way!!!!

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    Not possible without a source code. There is a guy in the development section, who is making his own P2P client that connects to multiple networks, and one is FT.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    If sharaza can get the source code why cant kazaa? were they somehow partnered or what?

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Poster
    Originally posted by RandomMouse@6 October 2003 - 06:14
    If sharaza can get the source code why cant kazaa? were they somehow partnered or what?
    because shareaza isnt kazaa different netowkr program gui everything kmd wont release the source so k-lite cant use it

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    ooo i see so k-lite is basically just KMD and no one can really do any source editing? thats crap there has to be someone who can!

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    As i said theres a new program that will conect to FT and multiple networks.

You can try MLDonkey witch connects to FT and emule.

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Is BitTorrent a good prog. to use to dl music files? What's the best site to download files from? Thanx in advance guys!

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Poster
    Originally posted by Blue_Savannah@6 October 2003 - 07:39
    Is BitTorrent a good prog. to use to dl music files? What's the best site to download files from? Thanx in advance guys!
    answer to your questions http://www.klboard.ath.cx/index.php?showtopic=54389

proud to be american

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Likki
    "I use both BitTorrent and Kazaa about evenly and I think it would be a great idea to integrate them in the next release of Kazaa. I know sharaza has that but sharaza is also shit. Kazza and BitTorrent all the way!!!!"

You call Sharaza sh*T... Gnucleus of GnucDNA now supports g2. GnucDNA Forum:
    http://www.c0re.net/dnaforum/viewtopic.php?t=260

Oh, geez, wait. Morpheus use GnucDNA Some more clients join the G2 network. ANd last, "the end of K++?" http://www.klboard.ath.cx/index.php?...ic=69681&st=30

I like(love) and use both K++ and Shareaza, which it son.

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    muchspl2
    I don't under stand, its 2 completely different programs
    you can't search for torrents, well not like searching for files on the fasttrack network
    that would be better project, a good spider program that searches trackers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast