Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: evil staff in torrent.....

Swepsycho's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    am sure all meet evil staff in torrent once.... people say hdbits staff is gay becos they ban.... people say what is gay becos they ban becos u cheat...
    i hear this many time... i hear many staff is idiot...i hear it many time...

but now i reach limitt...yestarday my acc was problem in the site....i go in irc and talk wid staff and evil staff say he have my info....he knewed my ip my name where i lived...
    serious this is got to far i may broke the rule but wtf? dont say my info??? THIS IS TORRENT!!!!! THIS SICK STAFF SAY HE GONNA PUBLISH MY INFO.... am so angry and worry tell idiot melwin to stop is no fun...is melwin serios or joke? what i can do? NOTHING...dont hit dead cow....

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I will talk to melwin and tell him not to hit dead cow if you want.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    don't let yourself being injured, show them you are! you're a world-reknowned gang leader after all!
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Stop your whining. You act like this bt world is your life. Pathetic...

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I will talk to melwin and tell him not to hit dead cow if you want.
    I lol'd.

Also publishing your info doesn't mean sending it to the feds, it means submitting it for one of those "global bans".
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Did you try pleading insanity?

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by cinephilia View Post
    don't let yourself being injured, show them you are! you're a world-reknowned gang leader after all!
    If Swe ever gets his custom title of "Disabled Privs" changed, I would like to see it as "World-renowned Gang Leader". It has a very nice ring to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    man, you really must have a tough time trying to figure out how to write in such a poor english.
    But you managed to talk like Ming Li, the vietnamese prostitute, sucky sycky 5 dolla ! Me love ya long time.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Mostly civil BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Swepsycho View Post
    am sure all meet evil staff in torrent once.... people say hdbits staff is gay becos they ban.... people say what is gay becos they ban becos u cheat...
    i hear this many time... i hear many staff is idiot...i hear it many time...

but now i reach limitt...yestarday my acc was problem in the site....i go in irc and talk wid staff and evil staff say he have my info....he knewed my ip my name where i lived...
    serious this is got to far i may broke the rule but wtf? dont say my info??? THIS IS TORRENT!!!!! THIS SICK STAFF SAY HE GONNA PUBLISH MY INFO.... am so angry and worry tell idiot melwin to stop is no fun...is melwin serios or joke? what i can do? NOTHING...dont hit dead cow....
    Melwin? SweP, FINISH HIM!

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Hombre's Avatar Finish Him !!!! BT Rep: +1
    who is melwinP you talk about??

Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast