Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: From Paris With Love [2010]

mr. nails's Avatar m@D @n!m3 BT Rep: +1
    from the director of Taken and the producer of the transporter cums the new John Travolta film. i like JT, i loved taken, and shaved heads are cool. i'll check this one out.

[youtube]1sLG0owba0E[/youtube]
    Last edited by mr. nails; 02-25-2010 at 08:49 PM. Reason: added embedded
    Alamo Drafthouse!

Last Game Completed: Aliens: Colonial Marines (PC) 10-13-13
    Now Playing: Paper Mario 64
    Total Games Completed: 503

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    db_la_23's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    hey looks good.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    not really..
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    mr. nails's Avatar m@D @n!m3 BT Rep: +1
    I didn't mind the shooting scenes or even the driving/chase scenes, but JT's acting was horrible. Thought the overall experience was meh. If you ain't got anything to listen to while doing laundry this is it. 6/10
    Alamo Drafthouse!

Last Game Completed: Aliens: Colonial Marines (PC) 10-13-13
    Now Playing: Paper Mario 64
    Total Games Completed: 503

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    BANNED BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    i love John Travolta he is good actor
    i havenot watch this movie yet. but i think it will be good like all of his movies

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by some1 View Post
    i love John Travolta he is good actor
    i havenot watch this movie yet. but i think it will be good like all of his movies
    A rebuttal:

I loathe John Travolta he is an awful "actor". I haven't watched this movie yet, but I think it will be wretched like (almost) all of his roles. He did get unbelievably lucky an land a role or two with Tarantino. He also played a half-wit, admirably. Quite naturally, btw.

Actually, I thought this was going to be a new Paris Hilton glowing eyes extravaganza. Oh well, with JT in it, the acting should be almost as realistic. They both have sooo much to give to the arts, sometimes it brings a tear to my eye.

And, wow, he shaved his head. That's really a stretch for an actor of his caliber. I think Paris shaved her most "famous" part, also.

Maybe these two should combine their talents and make something truly "epic". He could play a semi-retarded, down on his luck actor and she could play a stupid, drunken whore with enough money to save them from obscurity. We could call it 2013.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    n00b BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    John Travolta is a great actor.

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    SelfMadeMMAn's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +5
    Actually a very good film. Usually not a JT fan but this one kept me hooked
    Who dat? Who dat? Who dat say dey gonna beat dem Saints?

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Those who seem to be defending Travolta aren't making any kind of arguments for him.

Please at least tell me who his comparable to, or even better- who he is better than. This list will not contain anyone with actual talent...
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    iLOVENZB's Avatar FST Crew BT Rep: +1
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast