Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: How To Use K-dat

Poster
    It hasn't done the changes to me...... just made 10kps more and made me spend 2 days less to finish downloading......nothing more

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    BANNED
    Originally posted by CoolMac@15 October 2003 - 15:51
    It hasn't done the changes to me...... just made 10kps more and made me spend 2 days less to finish downloading......nothing more
    it helps sometime and some people would think 10kb and 2 days less it pretty good boss

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    Didin't try it yet,but the way you put it down "BOSS" I don't think you will be getting any questions.Verry verry good work,thanks(boss B) ).

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    Ha ha,I got a question for ya.Would it help,or mabe make it worse,if I would delete those that have verry low speed (lets say less than 1.0ks)?

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    BANNED
    Originally posted by booooooooo9@15 October 2003 - 17:51
    Ha ha,I got a question for ya.Would it help,or mabe make it worse,if I would delete those that have verry low speed (lets say less than 1.0ks)?
    the speed could change because we don't know why its low, is it the band setting? is it because the source has alot of uploads, etc. so i would say no but its your world boss do with is as you wish good luck

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    i think that would be very useful to be able to insert a partial file you already have into the dat file, thus not restarting to dl it from the begin.

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    BANNED
    Originally posted by roccosi@17 October 2003 - 20:49
    i think that would be very useful to be able to insert a partial file you already have into the dat file, thus not restarting to dl it from the begin.
    for that you need to choose the merge option from the right click menu on the files

8. File Sharing   -   #18
    Originally posted by MUSLEMAN@18 October 2003 - 03:00
    for that you need to choose the merge option from the right click menu on the files
    i dont see any merge option in version 1.21, but only a modify option.

9. File Sharing   -   #19
    dano5050
    assuming that someone has had the brainchild of having the "no ip" field in the .dat automatically deleted as an option in a future k++ type extension? no?

sorry to be redundant.

d.

10. File Sharing   -   #20
    BANNED
    Originally posted by roccosi+21 October 2003 - 08:23--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (roccosi @ 21 October 2003 - 08:23)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-MUSLEMAN@18 October 2003 - 03:00
    i dont see any merge option in version 1.21, but only a modify option. [/b][/quote]
    its grayed out untill you high light both dat files, its there

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast