Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: How To Use K-dat

BANNED
    ok first we will start with deleting the no ip sources
    1: open your klite tools and run k-dat
    2: close klite (make sure you close klite, you can't make any changes to a dat file if klite is open)
    3: once you have run k-dat you will see a window like the one below, it should load up your dat files from your "my shared folder" if not use refersh/load or use the browse tab to browse folders on your pc and choose a directory to load from.
    4: once you have loaded your dat file/s then pick to one you would like to check, do this by clicking on it.

5: now your dat file has become high lighted, on the right side you will see the source window, with your first source in it, the info for that source is displayed under it in the source info box

6: now very simply look at the source info box and any source that has no or zero in the field in front of the source ip and supernode ip delete them with the delete tab.
    7: next to the source window is the tab for the drop down menu, use that to browse all sources for your dat file one by one, yu choose them by just clicking on themand they will appear in your source window then just repeat step #6 for each one.
    8: thats is boss you are done good luck

edit: how to add is comming soon, wanted to see how this one does

please reply to this post and let me know if this was help to you and if i need to change anything. thank you

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Thanks,good work,and btw, nice devils too.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    BANNED
    Originally posted by sharedholder@6 October 2003 - 05:52
    thnx when do i get paid?

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Originally posted by MUSLEMAN+6 October 2003 - 09:54--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MUSLEMAN &#064; 6 October 2003 - 09:54)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-sharedholder@6 October 2003 - 05:52
    thnx when do i get paid? [/b][/quote]
    Maybe you should add this in your signature And i think your topic deserve to be pinned somewhere in the forum.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    BANNED
    Originally posted by sharedholder+6 October 2003 - 05:57--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sharedholder @ 6 October 2003 - 05:57)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by MUSLEMAN@6 October 2003 - 09:54
    <!--QuoteBegin-sharedholder
    @6 October 2003 - 05:52

thnx when do i get paid?
    Maybe you should add this in your signature [/b][/quote]
    well in your other post you said you would pay for a tip to speed up your downloads so thats why i said when do i get paid

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Wow, I didn&#39;t even MM can do that&#33;&#33;
    How about adding in the BEST TIPS HERE? or if u want send me the code for ur post and the coming one and i&#39;ll include them, since i&#39;m working on a tip for corrupted files.

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    BANNED
    Originally posted by nikita69@6 October 2003 - 14:29
    Wow, I didn&#39;t even MM can do that&#33;&#33;
    How about adding in the BEST TIPS HERE? or if u want send me the code for ur post and the coming one and i&#39;ll include them, since i&#39;m working on a tip for corrupted files.
    let me see how usefull this one is and then we will do something with it

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Thanks for the reply MM, but based on the Tips, I already do that with KDat.

Actually if I am not downloading anything at a given time I go in KDat and use the delete not stored sources all the time. That is where I get the source IP of 192.168. I have been searching for Tina Arena vids and a user (INFOTECH) has a static IP of 192.168.0.... I forgot the last node. As I said, I could download with a dial up and lost it when I went to static IP, and I am beginnning to think it&#39;s because I am behind a router now. Thanks for the comments.

Oh and actually, I think you guys should get paid by having a setting to grant you priority in downloading. It would be better than occasional Paypals.

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Wow

This is very useful, clear (because of the pictures) and wonderful. I tried this earlier but I couldn&#39;t get it done propely. But now I think I&#39;m gonna try again.

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    BANNED
    Originally posted by Nora73@9 October 2003 - 17:07
    Wow

This is very useful, clear (because of the pictures) and wonderful. I tried this earlier but I couldn&#39;t get it done propely. But now I think I&#39;m gonna try again.
    thank you both and let me know if you have any questions

for 192.168.x.x ips please refer to this thread as paul has expained it well

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast