Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: Oh Crap.....

  1. #1
    Poster
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Greenock, Scotland
    Posts
    2,680
    I Just Tried To Install A Boot Screen From ThemeXP.org And It Fucked Up My Comp And It Wouldn't Start So I Used System Restore But Now All My Progs Either Don't Work Or Are Un-Cracked .....Some Still Work Though.....And I'm Really Angry My Comp Is Now A Complete Mess

  2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    BANNED
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    5,605
    excuse me for being stupid but if you could not boot up how did you do system restore??

  3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    What do you use :Style XP?Windows Blinds? Did you veryfied the compatibilty with your application?

  4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Poster
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Greenock, Scotland
    Posts
    2,680
    Originally posted by MUSLEMAN@6 October 2003 - 10:01
    excuse me for being stupid but if you could not boot up how did you do system restore??
    On My HP Computer You Just Turn It On And Press F10

  5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Poster
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Greenock, Scotland
    Posts
    2,680
    Originally posted by sharedholder@6 October 2003 - 10:03
    What do you use :Style XP?Windows Blinds? Did you veryfied the compatibilty with your application?
    Yeh I Use Style Xp.....All Things At Themexp.org Are For That I Think I Did It Wrong .....I Think I Just Need Cracks Again Right

  6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    BANNED
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    5,605
    Originally posted by stupidguy+6 October 2003 - 06:03--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (stupidguy &#064; 6 October 2003 - 06:03)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-MUSLEMAN@6 October 2003 - 10:01
    excuse me for being stupid but if you could not boot up how did you do system restore??
    On My HP Computer You Just Turn It On And Press F10 [/b][/quote]
    aha gotcha thx have tried editing your boot ini??

  7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Poster
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Greenock, Scotland
    Posts
    2,680
    Originally posted by MUSLEMAN+6 October 2003 - 10:07--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MUSLEMAN @ 6 October 2003 - 10:07)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by stupidguy@6 October 2003 - 06:03
    <!--QuoteBegin-MUSLEMAN
    @6 October 2003 - 10:01
    excuse me for being stupid but if you could not boot up how did you do system restore??

    On My HP Computer You Just Turn It On And Press F10
    aha gotcha thx have tried editing your boot ini?? [/b][/quote]
    Wouldnt Work Now Anyway ive just got to cracka thew programs again(photoshop, nero 6, style xp, some more)

  8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    BANNED
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    5,605
    for next time keep a back up using norton ghost so if something like this happens you can just restore with that good luck

  9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    Poster
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Greenock, Scotland
    Posts
    2,680
    Originally posted by MUSLEMAN@6 October 2003 - 10:18
    for next time keep a back up using norton ghost so if something like this happens you can just restore with that good luck
    Yeh .....anyone who can help with those cracks pm me i oculd really only find keygens and serials they wont do.....

  10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    BANNED
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    5,605
    i got all of those on klite and emule

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •