Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: h'educational shit, lyke videos and stuffs

Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    hoi cawks,

wheres some gud places to steal educational video training stuffs, for microsoft mcp styleee stuffs lyke
    Last edited by Mr. Mulder; 10-01-2009 at 07:25 PM.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    http://gigapedia.com/

http://www.ebookshare.net/

There's a few torrent sites for that stuff too.
    Now go away.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    win. videos right? none of that book shite?

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    I think the torrent shites are probably best for videos.

Elbitz, BitSpyder etc.
    Now go away.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    win.

trying to get a better jawb by slapping some billy gates on my c.v but to spend all day at work with (other peoples) computer problems and then come home to read books on computer problems would be soul destroying.

having a fucking shit thyme there recently, worked out today they've been underpaying me for three months, im geting paid in buttons and paper clips as it is and it was supposed to go up to hairy polo's and paper clips after my probation period but they just decided to change their minds so i had to dig out a letter with them saying they would and now they've said it'll have to wait till the pay reviews to get sorted in two weeks thyme ...which were meant to be a month ago but got put back so in the meantime im looking for part thyme work also, have applied for asda, a cawffee shop and this nursing home which may or may not involve wiping old ladies bums

...oh, and today lyke, they emailed around everyones individual stats for the week (for repairs and inspections) mine didn't come out too bad, the targets 15 inspections and 5 repairs a day which is doable enough if its just a cracked screen or bottom casing that needs replacing but today i got 4 fucking hard drive/os installs in a row!1 which means getting all the drivers for them too which is near impossible when its something old and shitty like an e-system or a "rock" or "time" laptop - so i managed 4 repairs no inspections which is gonna throw my stats for next week right the fuck off and make it look like ive done fuck-all! It's a fucking stoopid cock monkey system that doesn't work!1

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    my first pc was from time.

bus wankers.
    Last edited by Alien5; 10-01-2009 at 08:15 PM.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder View Post
    win.

trying to get a better jawb by slapping some billy gates on my c.v but to spend all day at work with (other peoples) computer problems and then come home to read books on computer problems would be soul destroying.

having a fucking shit thyme there recently, worked out today they've been underpaying me for three months, im geting paid in buttons and paper clips as it is and it was supposed to go up to hairy polo's and paper clips after my probation period but they just decided to change their minds so i had to dig out a letter with them saying they would and now they've said it'll have to wait till the pay reviews to get sorted in two weeks thyme ...which were meant to be a month ago but got put back so in the meantime im looking for part thyme work also, have applied for asda, a cawffee shop and this nursing home which may or may not involve wiping old ladies bums

...oh, and today lyke, they emailed around everyones individual stats for the week (for repairs and inspections) mine didn't come out too bad, the targets 15 inspections and 5 repairs a day which is doable enough if its just a cracked screen or bottom casing that needs replacing but today i got 4 fucking hard drive/os installs in a row!1 which means getting all the drivers for them too which is near impossible when its something old and shitty like an e-system or a "rock" or "time" laptop - so i managed 4 repairs no inspections which is gonna throw my stats for next week right the fuck off and make it look like ive done fuck-all! It's a fucking stoopid cock monkey system that doesn't work!1
    Quality post. 'Hairy polos'.

I hears ya, mang. I do payroll and they've pretty much fucked you over to the max.

Hold off 'til the reviews, do your sums and if they renege or pay you short, take it to tribunal. Do you have a union?

If not, there are other avenues you can travel down, like.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auhZ23yGcno[/youtube]

9. Lounge   -   #9
    fing is though, last month i did almost 50 hours overthyme which is thyme and a half and it would have all been based on the incorrect lower probationary wage and i truly don't believe they're clever enough to backdate the missing overthyme, the actual wages, fair enough that's not hard for them, they could even use a calculator but the missing overtime percentage - that would require them to do some hardcore gangsta street maths!1 ...it looks doubtfull ....we tried to start a union around the time i started working there but half the people didn't show, lazy nerds

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Alien5 View Post
    [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auhZ23yGcno[/youtube]
    kwality. might watch a few now h'actually

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast