Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 31011121314 LastLast

Thread: Global bans

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    My vote...

Permanently delete this slanderous shit and everyone who posted it.

I'm sick of pukes like this! GTFO :fucking losers: <== yeah, I know this isn't a smiley.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. BitTorrent   -   #122
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by jwsisliving1 View Post
    You don't have to be a trader, cheater, or seller to be globalbanned. You can also be banned for: having a bad history (even if it was several years ago); being associated with the wrong people; pissing off the wrong people (anybody with highup friends). Most people don't fully realize all the politics that are involved.
    finally i've finished reading this whole thread.
    It's not that i really like you, i won't be hypocrite, but i'm kinda sympathetic for people who are in the mud and at least admit it. Maybe i'm too oldschool. :shrugs: And i must thank you for helping make me get the boot from some sites i really never cared for. my sincere thank you.
    I hold no grudge against you, you're just a regular BT no-lifer like many others, who thought at one point he was on the top of the hill.

but that sentence of yours that i'm quoting is basically what is very wrong in the BT world nowadays. honestly, i don't believe things will change much, only a couple of names might differ, but in the end it will be the usual suck up to each other from kids who masturbate themselves when they're called "staffers".

In one thing i agree with you: this is all a game. Some like you take it too seriously, others don't. It's a matter of sorting your life priorities and individual maturity.

it was quite interesting to see that banana6986 is selling axx, that was the funniest part of this thread so far.

so, which newsgroups provider are you using, astraweb?
    Last edited by Cabalo; 10-04-2009 at 08:39 AM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #123
    cap87's Avatar wait, what?
    someone here said that he doesn't take BT too seriously... yeah right!

4. BitTorrent   -   #124
    Quote Originally Posted by ultrauploader View Post
    someone here said that he doesn't take BT too seriously... yeah right!
    Sour grapes, anyone?

No proof of anything, just accusations from someone who got himself banned...Oh, but he has moved on.

And WTF is this supposed to benefit, anyway? A "free pass" for people who f-ed up? Some kind of pathetic excuse for failures to default to? Or perhaps a way to spit in the face of everyone who has put in the efforts necessary to create first-class sites that are enjoyed by thousands daily. Yeah, since you cannot be part of the community, why not make wild accusations aimed at those who are the foundation of this community?

Just another loud-mouth, exiled, failure, who has poked his head out of the gutter long enough to spit at those who are respected members of the community. It's always much, much easier to tear down than it is to create, isn't it?

You've done all that you can do, so climb back into the filth from where you came...and go fuck yourself even more.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. BitTorrent   -   #125
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayeR View Post
    woah. so much to read..can someone sum it up??
    Israel/ Palestine with even less sense to the conflict.

Btw I'm probably wrong in this but I'm not cleaning up the previous garbage so as not to give the "FST censors stuff" brigand any fuel for their fire but I am warning people against any further person attacks here.
    They will be deleted and the posters subject to penalty.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 10-04-2009 at 12:57 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #126
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    I once read "Don't kick a Lion when he's on his last moments of death".. This guy fucked up..He already knows that what he did was wrong and has probably payed for his mistakes by now

Settindice, I'm glad you were able to recover from your addictions and life problems. I wish you a good life, take care of yourself and let this be a lesson to you for your future RL situations

7. BitTorrent   -   #127
    PlayeR's Avatar (•̃͡-̮•̃͡) BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayeR View Post
    woah. so much to read..can someone sum it up??
    Israel/ Palestine with even less sense to the conflict.

Btw I'm probably wrong in this but I'm not cleaning up the previous garbage so as not to give the "FST censors stuff" brigand any fuel for their fire but I am warning people against any further person attacks here.
    They will be deleted and the posters subject to penalty.
    it does look like a conflict here... but i dont see any israe/palestine flags

yeah, warn them..dont start conflicts anymore...use abuse ur power

8. BitTorrent   -   #128
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    The reference to the Middle East was about irrationality, revenge and the use of terror tactics in the attempt to gain control of others.

9. BitTorrent   -   #129
    The reference to the Middle East was about irrationality, revenge and the use of terror tactics in the attempt to gain control of others.
    Well said!

10. BitTorrent   -   #130
    BANNED
    Settin --------

This global ban....... is just a stupid one.

Ill, try to understand what you had, to gain, whit all that...

Anyway... go to IC, i have sen´t u a pm.
    Last edited by Bad-Day; 10-04-2009 at 01:25 PM.

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 31011121314 LastLast