Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Global bans

..... BT Rep: +2
    His skills are not equal to yours.
    Cutey
    Last edited by pone44; 10-03-2009 at 01:29 AM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianH View Post
    so megabyteme tell me what u have to offer besides your deep throating skills because i dont swing that way (save it for staff)
    Comprehension and expression of the English language. :dunno:

BTW, your comment might have been cleaver if I had not already said it much better here...https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...15#post3297401

That was a week ago. Nice comeback! Shall we meet here, same time next Friday? I'll await your "brilliant" reply.

Just go away.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    BANNED
    omg u said it first roflmao how old r u
    why the hell would i remember ur shitty post
    my posts are real and are me im not a snitchin kid like u
    u remembered ur own post that proves ur a fkin nerd

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    BrainH why is your username capitalized while none of the words in any of your posts are?
    Are you on a crackberry or something?
    Not trying to be insulting but it's something that is particular to you and I was just curious .
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 10-03-2009 at 02:05 AM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    BANNED
    ok i can capitalize my name once im not gona sit here and capitalize every sentence i rly dont care about grammar on a forum

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    kallieb's Avatar Spamaholic BT Rep: +4
    ^^ Either he has to peck away at the keyboard with a pencil because he's spastic, or the shift key on his board is stuck from too much grungy stuff getting into his keyboard. When your life is this place and you don't know how to do anything other then come on a board and insult people you tend to live in front of the PC all day. Speaking of which, how's your supply of depends holding out Brian? Got enough to last the weekend?
    Last edited by kallieb; 10-03-2009 at 02:13 AM.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    ok i can capitalize my name once im not gona sit here and capitalize every sentence i rly dont care about grammar on a forum
    OK that I understand, it's just too much effort .
    I feel the same way about foreplay.

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by kallieb View Post
    ^^ Either he has to peck away at the keyboard with a pencil because he's spastic, or the shift key on his board is stuck from too much grungy stuff getting into his keyboard. When your life is this place and you don't know how to do anything other then come on a board and insult people you tend to live in front of the PC all day. Speaking of which, how's your supply of depends holding out Brian? Got enough to last the weekend?
    i dl files and go afk and go outside wtf do u do sit and post on forums? i have 0 forum posts on all the sites i use
    i come here when im bored to make fun of nerds like u with my friends
    i think u already kno
    stop lying to urself
    Last edited by BrianH; 10-03-2009 at 02:24 AM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Now that you put it in that light, kallie, I am starting to feel sorry for him. He's kinda like a Stephen Hawking without the brain or charisma. Must be a truly awful existence...
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    sear's Avatar Feeling Clamy BT Rep: +3
    i dl files and go afk and go outside wtf do u do sit and post on forums? i have 0 forum posts on all the sites i use
    i come here when im bored to make fun of nerds like u with my friends
    i think u already kno
    stop lying to urself
    Says the guy who hides behind a fake nickname so he can go around flaming people lol. It's kind of ironic that you are constantly calling people nerds for posting here yet you felt the need to create a dupe account so you could post here. I'm not sure why you think that's an insult either because it's not a very good one. I also find it hard to believe that you're sitting there with your RL friends and making fun of 'nerds' who are into torrents and post on forums. If you are you should go out and do something, I know I don't waste time on the computer when I'm hanging out with my friends. I think you're the one who's lying to himself...or to us. But I guess that's a given really isn't it.
    Last edited by sear; 10-03-2009 at 02:29 AM.

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast