Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Anti-flag

old school
    Originally posted by Evil Fish@8 October 2003 - 22:47
    have they mentioned anything about some kind of copy protection on the cd? all the mp3s that i've downloaded from it have little glitches in them.
    are you grabbing these off KaZaa? if so it might be something the label or employees from the label are doing

been searchin IRC and Soulseek but All I've seen available is the new turncoat track

2. Music   -   #12
    Mr. Blunt's Avatar n00b
    Originally posted by Celerystalksme+8 October 2003 - 16:39--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Celerystalksme @ 8 October 2003 - 16:39)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-el&#045;producto@7 October 2003 - 16:22
    fuck anti flag
    typical rap lovers... [/b][/quote]
    Not all of us rap lovers hate. el-producto just don&#39;t have anything good to say.

Anti-Flag kicks ass. If you haven&#39;t heard them, you can&#39;t diss them. I still haven&#39;t got their mobilize cd yet&#33; I was going to download it from the internet, but when i get the money, i&#39;ll go BUY their CD. This is a band you need to support if you love their music.

3. Music   -   #13
    imported_el-producto
    Originally posted by Celerystalksme+8 October 2003 - 17:39--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Celerystalksme &#064; 8 October 2003 - 17:39)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-el&#045;producto@7 October 2003 - 16:22
    fuck anti flag
    typical rap lovers...

and yeah i can&#39;t wait for this either... [/b][/quote]

4. Music   -   #14
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Originally posted by el-producto+9 October 2003 - 14:45--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (el-producto @ 9 October 2003 - 14:45)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Celerystalksme@8 October 2003 - 17:39
    <!--QuoteBegin-el&#045;producto
    @7 October 2003 - 16:22
    fuck anti flag

typical rap lovers...

and yeah i can&#39;t wait for this either...
    is it just me or does your iq seem to drop every time i come on this borad? you fucking moron, just because i like rap means i dont listen to other types of music? yes i have heard anti flag and i throw them in with all the other new age punk bands...theyre bullshit. go listen to some actual good punk groups...black flag, teen idles, s.o.a., dead kennedys, angry samoans, fear, dead boys, crass, havoc, minor threat, stooges, mc5, d.o.a., dayglo abortions, flipper, bad brains [/b][/quote]

holy shit i have never heard of those bands before...

i will go look them up in soulseek...very quickly aswell...

i mean i just listen to new age punk and thats it, i grew up in 2000 and never even knew punk existed before blink 182 and sum 41...oh my god i can&#39;t believe i was so stupid to think that...you learn something knew everyday...

add sarcasm here

go learn how not to be a hypocrite and then go blast someones IQ level...

5. Music   -   #15
    imported_el-producto
    Originally posted by Celerystalksme+8 October 2003 - 23:49--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Celerystalksme &#064; 8 October 2003 - 23:49)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by el&#045;producto@9 October 2003 - 14:45
    Originally posted by Celerystalksme@8 October 2003 - 17:39
    <!--QuoteBegin-el&#045;producto
    @7 October 2003 - 16:22
    fuck anti flag

typical rap lovers...

and yeah i can&#39;t wait for this either...

is it just me or does your iq seem to drop every time i come on this borad? you fucking moron, just because i like rap means i dont listen to other types of music? yes i have heard anti flag and i throw them in with all the other new age punk bands...theyre bullshit. go listen to some actual good punk groups...black flag, teen idles, s.o.a., dead kennedys, angry samoans, fear, dead boys, crass, havoc, minor threat, stooges, mc5, d.o.a., dayglo abortions, flipper, bad brains

holy shit i have never heard of those bands before...

i will go look them up in soulseek...very quickly aswell...

i mean i just listen to new age punk and thats it, i grew up in 2000 and never even knew punk existed before blink 182 and sum 41...oh my god i can&#39;t believe i was so stupid to think that...you learn something knew everyday...

add sarcasm here

go learn how not to be a hypocrite and then go blast someones IQ level...

[/b][/quote]
    YOU LEARN SOMETHING KNEW EVERYDAY

hahahahaha. hmmmm

6. Music   -   #16
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Originally posted by el-producto@9 October 2003 - 14:57
    YOU LEARN SOMETHING KNEW EVERYDAY

hahahahaha. hmmmm
    Exactly...i learnt something knew...as in i already knew...

if you don&#39;t get that your IQ must not be as high as you think

7. Music   -   #17
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    ah but of course&#33;&#33;

8. Music   -   #18
    Originally posted by Gutter+9 October 2003 - 03:40--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Gutter @ 9 October 2003 - 03:40)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Evil Fish@8 October 2003 - 22:47
    have they mentioned anything about some kind of copy protection on the cd?&nbsp; all the mp3s that i&#39;ve downloaded from it have little glitches in them.
    are you grabbing these off KaZaa? if so it might be something the label or employees from the label are doing

been searchin IRC and Soulseek but All I&#39;ve seen available is the new turncoat track [/b][/quote]
    yeah, i was getting them off kazaa but i was thinking that this could be what is causing the songs to be odly absent from irc and soulseek.

9. Music   -   #19
    old school
    all their albums are available thru IRC

10. Music   -   #20
    Originally posted by Gutter@11 October 2003 - 04:15
    all their albums are available thru IRC

but not terror state

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast