Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Contacting TVtorrents.ro

Quote Originally Posted by blaklite View Post
    I have enough trouible keeping up with sites/accounts as it is,
    Re-installs of OS'es tend to lose a little data sometimes, If I had some sort of "Warning email (hmm) then perhaps I could do something about it"

My question remains, why send an email reminding me of my account is to expire when the accont has already been diabled. .

Why not just send something like - Go boil your head, you dont like us, then we dont like you Thanks for nothing you leech.

B

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Glitterstep View Post
    The IRC Channel is currently offline!

Try later on
    Thanks, a helpful answer devoid of flaming opinions.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    GRB23's Avatar dRiNKiN_pARk BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    blaklite
    This account has been disabled.

Downloaded 199.33 MB (1.19 MB per day) (Free: 0.00 kB)
    Uploaded 13.42 MB (81.81 kB per day) (Free: 0.00 kB)

this account won't be enabled. good luck finding an invite.

My question remains, why send an email reminding me of my account is to expire when the accont has already been diabled. .

B
    i heard there was a small problem with that ( it used to send e-mails to already disabled users too ), but not anymore.
    Last edited by GRB23; 10-07-2009 at 04:59 AM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    well an update for you,

it still does

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    LubTheStaringCat's Avatar I'm curious BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    I don't want to post another TVtorrents.ro thread.

My account there was also disabled, reading through the previous posts.
    Is there any point pleading my case to get the account back.
    And my email was on the 28 September.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    GRB23's Avatar dRiNKiN_pARk BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    well an update for you,

it still does
    no , it doesn't .

Quote Originally Posted by LubTheStaringCat View Post

and your username is........ ?

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    LubTheStaringCat's Avatar I'm curious BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Quote Originally Posted by GRB23 View Post
    no , it doesn't .

Quote Originally Posted by LubTheStaringCat View Post

and your username is........ ?
    PMed you my username.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Ok let me see, the email I recived was on the 27/9.

Thread saying my account had been diabled and I could not get in contact with anyone was created on the 4/10,

thats erm..."30 days hath september..." 7 days.

So if the site isnt disabling acounts THEN sending emails telling them that they will be disbaled in 10 days, must mean..erm.. dunno wat U think?

Is there perhaps a little field indicating the date from when the account was disabled? if that is gretaer than 27/9 + 10 days then there is a bug.

I may appear not to have been the best user but, the fact I had no record of my membership (due to loss of data during OS re-install) might explain the fact I hadn't been using he site, and the whole point of the thread was to get back onto the site to do something about it.. Otherwise why send an email WARNING me, it kinda defeats the object if the acount has already been disabled.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    sheriff 01's Avatar Safety First! BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Ok let me see, the email I recived was on the 27/9.

Thread saying my account had been diabled and I could not get in contact with anyone was created on the 4/10,

thats erm..."30 days hath september..." 7 days.

So if the site isnt disabling acounts THEN sending emails telling them that they will be disbaled in 10 days, must mean..erm.. dunno wat U think?

Is there perhaps a little field indicating the date from when the account was disabled? if that is gretaer than 27/9 + 10 days then there is a bug.

I may appear not to have been the best user but, the fact I had no record of my membership (due to loss of data during OS re-install) might explain the fact I hadn't been using he site, and the whole point of the thread was to get back onto the site to do something about it.. Otherwise why send an email WARNING me, it kinda defeats the object if the acount has already been disabled.
    So basically you are saying that you lost all of your trackers because you formatted your HD? If this is the case you will then join a mile long list of previous users here who have had the same experience as you.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    I was asking to have my account un-disabled so that I could log in and do something about my ratio before the 10 days had elapsed and the account deleted.

As I had tried to contact via the IRC with no joy, I posted a thread here because I noticed that others had had a response from people connected with the site.

Instead of an acknowledgement that actually that my account had been diabled before the indicated 10 days, all I have recieved is insinuations that i am not a "proper" user and therefore not worthy of the time of day.

I dont think it beyond the bounds of reason, when recieving an email telling me I have 10 days before my account is disabled, to expect that I would be able to respond and something about it. 90% of the sites I am a member of sites send me too much email, asking for donations and "we havent seen you recently" messages most of which goes directly into spam,

Wheras all I have recieved from TVTorrents is, well nothing. the only message was too late to do any good.

The whole point really is not about my account but the fact that the email was sent when my account was disabled. It's like someone shouting duck AFTER shooting you in the head.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast