Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Site to find NFL scene releases?

Its magic baby!
    Hi, i would like to know if any of you have access to or know of any sites that provide scene rips of nfl games..

I know that they are available occasionally on some sites but i would like to know if they are all ripped each week and then not uploaded to trackers or if groups only do it occasionally..

I know about sportbit and sport scene.. and also use tyt.. but if ny one has any other suggestions that would be great..

In case you are going to suggest that I search the forums.. I have already done it.. ;-)
    Wiz.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    cabedna's Avatar Member BT Rep: +2
    Yeah me too. A tracker with that stuff would be awesome.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...rrents-127475/
    ^^ that thread has all the sports trackers you could possibly find anywhere on the net.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Member BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by Wizard_Mon1 View Post
    Hi, i would like to know if any of you have access to or know of any sites that provide scene rips of nfl games..

I know that they are available occasionally on some sites but i would like to know if they are all ripped each week and then not uploaded to trackers or if groups only do it occasionally..

I know about sportbit and sport scene.. and also use tyt.. but if ny one has any other suggestions that would be great..

In case you are going to suggest that I search the forums.. I have already done it.. ;-)
    AFAIK only BAJSKORV and iBEX do NFL atm in HD. 433 did few release in SD. but their releases are irregular, so if you don't find them on those websites you mentioned above - they don't exist at all

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Its magic baby!
    Quote Originally Posted by shyman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Wizard_Mon1 View Post

AFAIK only BAJSKORV and iBEX do NFL atm in HD. 433 did few release in SD. but their releases are irregular, so if you don't find them on those websites you mentioned above - they don't exist at all
    Meh.. would be nice if they where a little more consistent with them..

Thx though
    Wiz.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    I think they are consistent.
    NFL.2009.10.04.Bucs.vs.Redskins.720p.HDTV.x264-BAJSKORV

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Its magic baby!
    Quote Originally Posted by sez View Post
    I think they are consistent.
    NFL.2009.10.04.Bucs.vs.Redskins.720p.HDTV.x264-BAJSKORV
    Is that from sportbit? I had an account there but it expired in the offseason.. when i forgot to check it.

Got this one on a couple of sites..

NFL 2009 10 04 Chargers vs Steelers HDTV XviD-433

I dunno maybe i'm just being picky but i would like to see all the games released every week not just one or 2..
    Last edited by Wizard_Mon1; 10-05-2009 at 03:21 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Wiz.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    killercam101's Avatar count-dick ass BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    I don't know if this works in the UK but try espn360 they show some live sports online. Or justin.tv for stream.
    Last edited by killercam101; 10-05-2009 at 03:32 PM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Poster
    sport scene have some, but you can find more in torrents.ru
    here:
    http://torrents.ru/forum/viewforum.php?f=875

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Chief_Garbonzo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    I used to be on a tracker called TYT. (Ten Yard Torrents) they had hella NFL games, and archived superbowls, etc. Some of it was not scene though, but the cappers on the site knew what they were doing. Give that place a shot!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast