Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: I'm convinced that it's impossible to seed on bitmetv

..... BT Rep: +2
    I do not think it is hard to seed there. If you jump on all the popular TV shows then you will probably not seed that much back as others with seedboxes jump on those files too. let what you have downloaded seed for a while and you will seed back, also on packs that have a small amount of seeders to leechers,depending on your ratio.

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by cabedna View Post
    That's a point I frequently make.

People wet their pants over trackers like this, and the fact is they just aren't worth it.

Think about it. You can get the same shows 3 minutes later on a site like IPT and seeding will be effortless. Which brings up the point...why would you spend hours and hours strategically building up a modest buffer on BMTV for 3 minutes difference in pretimes.

Seriously... I want someone to try and tell me why I'm wrong here.
    Dempey and Makepeace ,The Adventures of Brisco County, Jr., The Night Stalker, Tour of Duty, Hornblower, .........
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 10-06-2009 at 08:28 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    in 30 seconds i found them all at rapidshare. Takes longer to download, but for sure way less to seed back all those packs.

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Without a premium account it would take exactly 7.2 years to download all that crap .

And don't try to use logic on me .I'm immune to it.

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    BANNED
    Bitmtv - go to the irc, wait for the releases whille chatting whit your friends. » easiest buffer ever.

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Without a premium account it would take exactly 7.2 years to download all that crap .

And don't try to use logic on me .I'm immune to it.
    They give out those shots in Canada, too? At least we get to pay for ours!
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3Š iN Ba57ArŠ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Achilles is speaking:

#[to Agamemnon] Imagine a king who fights his own battles. Wouldn't that be a sight.

#[after slaying Boagrius] Is there no one else? IS THERE NO ONE ELSE'!

#[to Agamemnon] Before my time is done, I will look down on your corpse and smile.

#[to Hector] We will meet again, brother.

# [to Briseis] You are free. If I hurt you, it's not what I wanted. Go, no one will stop you. You have my word.

# [to Briseis] Trojan soldiers died protecting you. Perhaps they deserve more than your pity.

# [to Briseis] You gave me peace in a lifetime of war.

# [to his men] Myrmidons! My brothers of the sword! I would rather fight beside you than any army of thousands! Let no man forget how menacing we are! We are lions! Do you know what's there, waiting beyond those walls? Immortality! Take It! It's Yours!

# [Hector trips on a rock] Get up, Prince of Troy! Get up! I won't let a stone take my glory!

# [to Priam] You're a far better king than the one leading this army.

# [to Hector] There are no pacts between lions and men.

# [to Hector] You won't have eyes tonight. You won't have ears or a tongue, you'll wander the underworld blind, deaf and dumb. And all the dead shall know; this is Hector, the fool who thought he killed Achilles!

# [to Briseis] I want what all men want. I just want it more.

# [removing his helmet] Now you know who you're fighting!

#[to Briseis] I'll tell you a secret. Something they don't teach you in your temple. The gods envy us. They envy us because we're mortal, because any moment might be our last. Everything is more beautiful BECAUSE we're doomed. You will never be lovelier than you are now, and we will never be here again.

We men are wretched things.

At night, I see their faces. All the men I've killed. They're standing there on the far bank of the river Styx, waiting for me. They say "Welcome brother."

#[to Briesis] There's no need to fear me, girl. You're the only Trojan who can say that.

Greece got along fine before I was born, and Greece will be Greece long after I'm gone.

talk about raw talent,whoever wrote this part of the script ought to have been a genius.

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    Awesome movie. Bradd Pitt was vicious as Achilles. Hector got punked in front of the whole city.

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    Quote Originally Posted by cabedna View Post
    That's a point I frequently make.

People wet their pants over trackers like this, and the fact is they just aren't worth it.

Think about it. You can get the same shows 3 minutes later on a site like IPT and seeding will be effortless. Which brings up the point...why would you spend hours and hours strategically building up a modest buffer on BMTV for 3 minutes difference in pretimes.

Seriously... I want someone to try and tell me why I'm wrong here.
    Dempey and Makepeace ,The Adventures of Brisco County, Jr., The Night Stalker, Tour of Duty, Hornblower, .........

Im only familiared with Dempsy and Makepeace.
    I was very young at the time, but she was damm hot.
    If i found it i would DL. But not from Bitmetv. Dont have that bigg a buffer.
    Last edited by Cokeman; 10-06-2009 at 10:45 PM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #50
    BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    In all honesty, this was the best advice so far in this thread.
    I'll add that I did that for a while and (as you can see) got very limited results with a season of Family Guy, a season of Breaking Bad, and some individual eps that came out. It still was not worth the added effort vs simply grabbing shows from TL or just about any other site I have.

However, it is doable...so 1 point for the retarded chimp... BTW, what's the score? I'm probably still ahead by a few.
    u serious thats 2 seasons u seeded u have to seed 20-30 seasons from ur comp not 2 u are rly dumb

and there is no score wtf its just me ripping on a nerd and u snitching and crying to staff to have me banned

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast