Thread: Half-life + 1.1.1.0 Update

Poster
    Hi Friends,
    I had seen quite a few Half-Life distributions on Kazaa. None of the worked well. So I decided to do one myself. I have created a new setup that will install Half-Life on your computer. It contains files that are updated to v1.1.1.0 update. It works perfectly on WinXP, and will not modify your registry a single bit. The setup also includes CD-Keys that would be helpful during install. Also, after finishing it will create a nice shortcut on your desktop to launch the game. The setup also contains Team Fortress, Deathmatch Classic and Ricochet mods. In all, this setup works like the original Half-Life FULL VERSION setup. Its weighs 252MB. If anyone of you is interested, I can send you a Hash.
    Currently only i have that file, so finding it on Kazaa is impossible. I can upload it on FTP, if someone can arrange for one.

I made this setup cos I was tired of the useless files that are running through Kazaa. You have to do a lot of work manually. I will do NFS5 Porche 200 also in some time.

Hasnain.

2. Games   -   #2
    Poster
    im interested....check the lounge for ftp tut

3. Games   -   #3
    Poster
    No no...I think you got me wrong. I mean I need someone with FTP server or atleast good download speed to host this file for some time. I have a very slow connection and you would require hours in trying to get the file from me directly. Besides, if I setup a server, it would not be able to serve more than one person at a decent speed. So I thought that I can upload it to someone (who has good bandwidth).
    Once the file spreads a bit, then we can continue sharing it normally on Kazaa.

4. Games   -   #4
    nice to see that someone is doing something good, i hope you do find someone cause i doubt it.
    good luck Hasnain :teehee:

5. Games   -   #5
    Poster
    Here is the sig2dat:

Half-Life + 1.1.1.0 Updated
    --------------------------------

File:Half-Life.exe
    Length:193514824 Bytes, 188979KB
    UUHash:=ZW8CweG+xpE3U/YQldZxigzonuc=

Need For Speed - Porsche 2000
    -------------------------------------

File:NFS5P2K.exe
    Length:194009858 Bytes, 189462KB
    UUHash:=Aq8hSEweYNMQM38B/CzmxPUPOtM=

Both files are approximately 185MB. I have removed Team Fortress Classic, Deathmatch Classic, and Ricochet from Half-Life. Both are distributed as installers, and are full versions (CD-Rips).

In order to connect to me, here are some details:
    My supernode: 137.38.94.188 Port: 1651

Try connecting to this supernode to get the file. Use KaZuperNodes to connect to this supernode.