Thread: Nero Help

Poster
    Hi guys, I have Nero 6 and I am having a problem getting it to recognise 90 minute CD's. I am trying to burn some films that are 7.15 mb and bought a couple of Phillips CDR90 High capacity CD's which are 800mb. So theoretically it should burn them but keeps coming up with "not enough space on this disc" etc. is it Nero or is it maybe that my CD burner is too old for these discs? it is a Creative CDRW 12.10.32X
    thanks in advance

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    muchspl2
    did you enable overburn?
    could be the burner but, nero 6.10 had a problem, get the update from nero

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Poster
    nero 6.00019 claims to fix that problem or you can downgrade to the last of the nero 5 series

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Poster
    Ok went to Nero site and dl the 6.00019 version, just the main bit and seemed to cure the over burn prob. Question, will i need to find another seriel key to crack this or will it just act as a free update?

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    BANNED
    Originally posted by Silver_Dales@6 October 2003 - 20:02
    Hi guys, I have Nero 6 and I am having a problem getting it to recognise 90 minute CD's. I am trying to burn some films that are 7.15 mb and bought a couple of Phillips CDR90 High capacity CD's which are 800mb. So theoretically it should burn them but keeps coming up with "not enough space on this disc" etc. is it Nero or is it maybe that my CD burner is too old for these discs? it is a Creative CDRW 12.10.32X
    thanks in advance
    To overburn the full cd u need to use the 'disc at once' setting .