Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Tracker Disablement

The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    What...that wasn't enough? If you were a tracker owner would you want a piece of shit like that anywhere near your tracker?
    I don't think that alone was enough to ban him from other trackers besides what, but apparently it was from what you just told me.
    Sucking up skill=+1
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    sheriff 01's Avatar Safety First! BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    What...that wasn't enough? If you were a tracker owner would you want a piece of shit like that anywhere near your tracker?
    I don't think that alone was enough to ban him from other trackers besides what, but apparently it was from what you just told me.
    No you are wrong, it is enough to globally ban him. If someone is on a plane and decided it would be a funny joke to say they had a bomb do you think they would be banned from just that one plane or be banned from every plane?
    Last edited by sheriff 01; 10-09-2009 at 05:36 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    Benjamin's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Martinator View Post

Sucking up skill=+1
    Yea, besides the fact that I never suck up to anyone, sure thing Sherminator.

Quote Originally Posted by sheriff 01 View Post
    No you are wrong, it is enough to globally ban him. If someone is on a plane and decided it would be a funny joke to say they had a bomb do you think they would be banned from just that one plane or be banned from every plane?
    Saying you have a bomb on a plane would make people fear for their lives, you would be pretending to be a terrorist. Messaging someone on the internet who is illegally distributing a CD and making him fear consequences is completely different. I already said the ban from what would be deserved for only this, but to global ban the guy just for that? That's too harsh.
    "She tried to be sexy, I asked her can you stop, I want the real deal I don't want a hand job."

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    I don't think the global ban was excusable based on the RIAA joke.. He didn't do enough to get globally banned but I heard some stories that he was staffer at a site called ArmTheResistance, which was based on activities that hurt trackers... I don't know what those activites were.. Maybe it was a trading site or invite-sellign took place, although I have no idea

Sucking up skill=+1
    Where did you come up with that one? I don't think he made any remarks which made him look like he is kissing ass...I hate it when members are accused of kissing when defending someone who they believe was wrongfuly punished

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    sheriff 01's Avatar Safety First! BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    I am pretty sure anyway that this cheeseman character has probably got a whole arsenal of trackers by now under a different alius and ip. All it was, was a small bump in the road for this guy.

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    BANNED
    The global ban was more than well applied, he proof, to be, to stupid to belong in any tracker.

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post

Sucking up skill=+1
    Where did you come up with that one? I don't think he made any remarks which made him look like he is kissing ass...I hate it when members are accused of kissing when defending someone who they believe was wrongfuly punished
    I didn't. That's sarcasm as people here are doing it to me all the time (saying that I'm kissing ass with such posts). That isn't even close to kissing ass IMHO.
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

8. BitTorrent   -   #38

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    cap87's Avatar wait, what?
    Believe me, the global ban was deserved. He stole accounts and was involved in some hacking shit.
    Last edited by ultrauploader; 10-10-2009 at 11:33 AM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    Quote Originally Posted by latinakayla View Post
    Very interesting and I like this forum

Please contact me

[email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    Did i miss something here, wtf is this? You looking for dates?

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast