Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Where Is The Best Place To Get Game Files

Poster
    Hi, I have been trying to get some game sof kazaa,but it seems that they are all fakes, Where do you recommend for me to go to get the latest and best games.

2. Games   -   #2
    Octopussy
    Welcome to the klite board....if you want the latest games and that arent fake i suggest bittorent... www.suprnova.org is where you can find the games you wana download and http://ei.kefro.st/projects/btclient/ where u can get bittorent

also emule is a good program to download games taht arent fake

3. Games   -   #3
    L0rD_S0tH's Avatar Poster
    I second the Bittorent suggestion. EMULE is a good choice too, or Edonkey. Or Shareza.....pretty much anything but kazaa.

4. Games   -   #4
    Octopussy
    kazaa sux now...like before there uesd to be so many ppl on it now it doesnt have that many ppl/files

5. Games   -   #5
    Poster
    Originally posted by Keer@6 October 2003 - 22:17
    Hi, I have been trying to get some game sof kazaa,but it seems that they are all fakes, Where do you recommend for me to go to get the latest and best games.
    You might want to try IRC too.

6. Games   -   #6
    Originally posted by L0rD_S0tH@6 October 2003 - 22:29
    I second the Bittorent suggestion. EMULE is a good choice too, or Edonkey. Or Shareza.....pretty much anything but kazaa.
    emule/donkey sucks it will take a good month to get half of the game you want

7. Games   -   #7
    L0rD_S0tH's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Stonecoldfreak1+6 October 2003 - 17:47--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Stonecoldfreak1 @ 6 October 2003 - 17:47)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-L0rD_S0tH@6 October 2003 - 22:29
    emule/donkey sucks it will take a good month to get half of the game you want [/b][/quote]
    hmmmmmmm.....strange, I often get speeds if 50 KB/s and above on those networks. Granted it isn&#39;t guaranteed to get good speeds, but if you get popular programs the speeds are generally pretty good. I&#39;ve never waited more than a week to get a file and that was a rare file. COnsidering it&#39;s free and verified, thats not too bad. It&#39;s Better than downloading 50 files on kazaa and all of them being either misnamed, fake or virii.

Thats said, I do predominantly use bittorent, though. Emule and edonkey are basically back-ups and kazaa is a backup to my backups.

8. Games   -   #8
    Octopussy
    you cant beat bittorent its the best

9. Games   -   #9
    Poster
    Originally posted by Octopussy@6 October 2003 - 18:16
    you cant beat bittorent its the best
    That&#39;s the definite absoulte truth.

KaZaA = upload files after you download them, which most people don&#39;t do

BitTorrent = upload files at the same time you download them, which is what everyone is forced to do

Forcing people to share files in order to download them is the greatest idea since p2p started.

10. Games   -   #10
    Octopussy
    yea but the only problem is in bittorent ppl once they dl somting they close it...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast