Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No Fear!

stmu009
    If you really were a law student, second year nonetheless, you'd know the difference between theft and copyright infringement. And how intellectual property ties into all of it.

i second that
    But there are legal actions against the RIAA that u can act on if u get sued.
    The reason we dont hear about the ppl who havent given into the RIAA is because they havent gone to court yet.
    Just have patience.
    Theyll sue the wrong person.
    And then the original Napster will be back.

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    Originally posted by Guardian+7 October 2003 - 06:43--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Guardian @ 7 October 2003 - 06:43)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-DasScoot@7 October 2003 - 05:49
    Wow, they do make stupid lawyers&#33;

You come on here and claim the lawsuits are just one big hoax (which the media is going along with just fine) and your only proof is that you don&#39;t think they can do that? Your ignorance of the RIAA&#39;s legal basis here is astounding for someone who claims to be a law student.
    And who the hell are you? Cochrane? What&#39;s this crap your feeding me, about the media going along with the idea that the suits are a hoax? Do you even own a television? The media is having a field day with this whole P2P deal that&#39;s true, but not once have you heard or likely will ever hear that they think it&#39;s a hoax, be honest, the only time you ever even thought people might think it&#39;s a hoax is when you clicked on my post, I suggest you study up a bit more, I already have, and I&#39;m still not convinced legally, or personally that they can do anything about it, and while were on it did you see one time in my post a place where I said, that I "think" they can&#39;t do that? No, I came right out and told you they couldn&#39;t. Don&#39;t blast me, claiming I&#39;m ignorant, when you yourself has no idea what&#39;s going on. And if your so educated on the subject, please.....enlighten me. [/b][/quote]
    You just confirmed everything I just said. The media isn&#39;t saying that this is a hoax, because they have no reason to say that. And yes, you &#39;told&#39; me that they couldn&#39;t do it, without offering a single bit of proof or legal precedent, which makes it your opinion, which means that you just &#39;think&#39; they can&#39;t sue us.

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    people people, THERE IS A PINNED TOPIC

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12