Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: FSC ACCOUNT Problem

BANNED
    Oh, hi there brian

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    sheriff 01's Avatar Safety First! BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    I concur, hello brian, you are quite the elusive fellow with a tremendous amount of time on your hands i see.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    KushBlow's Avatar Zen BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Purpledrank

Bahaha. Stop listening to Lil Wayne and go do something useful with your time. I can't believe you actually went through the trouble of making 4 accounts, thus 4 different emails. That's like, 2 Lollipop replays.
    Last edited by KushBlow; 10-16-2009 at 01:59 AM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    2 min tops each = 8 min out of my day lolol
    and plz learn words before u try to insult ppl no wonder u cant even write ur own paper lmfao

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Here's a no brainer: if you decide to make a dupe account when your previous one got banned, DON'T tell everyone which account it was.
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    BANNED
    This way, you ll never get in, on TTC train brian...

Make another account, ...unless...

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Intr4ns1t's Avatar Pro-antinegativist BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by Purpledrank View Post
    and plz learn words before u try to insult ppl no wonder u cant even write ur own paper lmfao
    translation using actual words:

"2 minutes tops for each equals 8 minutes out of my day, laughing, and please learn words before you try to insult people. No wonder you can't even write your own paper, more laughter."

The irony of someone who uses neither proper words nor any punctuation telling others to learn words before insulting someone is just precious.
    Quote Originally Posted by KFlint
    Think 9 is the new 10.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by Intr4ns1t View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Purpledrank View Post

"2 minutes tops for each equals 8 minutes out of my day, laughing, and please learn words before you try to insult people. No wonder you can't even write your own paper, more laughter."

The irony of someone who uses neither proper words nor any punctuation telling others to learn words before insulting someone is just precious.

At the most, I spent two minutes making each account. Thus only eight minutes of my day were expended creating duplicate accounts, which is an insignificant amount of time. I find your proposition that this is a significant waste of time humorous enough to pretend that I am laughing out loud.

In the future, prior to insulting anyone, please learn how to use words in a manner that properly conveys the insult. Your inferior verbiage renders it believable that you were unable to write your own paper. I am so amused at my own wit that I am laughing so hard that my buttocks may fall off.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Intr4ns1t's Avatar Pro-antinegativist BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by TrollinThunder View Post
    At the most, I spent two minutes making each account. Thus only eight minutes of my day were expended creating duplicate accounts, which is an insignificant amount of time. I find your proposition that this is a significant waste of time humorous enough to pretend that I am laughing out loud.

In the future, prior to insulting anyone, please learn how to use words in a manner that properly conveys the insult. Your inferior verbiage renders it believable that you were unable to write your own paper. I am so amused at my own wit that I am laughing so hard that my buttocks may fall off.

Ah yes, the beauty of proper english is a site to behold when unfettered by egregious amounts of ignorant and poorly constructed grammatical homicide.
    Quote Originally Posted by KFlint
    Think 9 is the new 10.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by TrollinThunder View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Intr4ns1t View Post

Nice, if a little sterile.

You really should intersperse your posts with a few fucking expletives, like.

It flows better, don't you fucking know.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast