Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I don't understand the appeal of CoD4/MW2

...I was just about to post that video.

COD takes skills.

2. Games   -   #12
    Rart's Avatar Hold The Line
    I guess I'm just trying to play the devils advocate here but... Just because some people can play a successful game aiming doesn't mean that spray and pray doesn't work. While you can choose to play by "aiming" I have also seen many videos where someone just sprays into a general spot without looking at any person in particular and manages to get a 6-7 kill streak. Sure you can aim, but it seems like you could still get kill streaks without aiming.

3. Games   -   #13
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Rart, dry your fucking eyes.

Shoot things and shut the fuck up.

4. Games   -   #14
    SonsOfLiberty's Avatar The Lonely Wanderer
    With a pump shotgun up close, they don't call me the Terminator for nothing.
    [center]

5. Games   -   #15
    That video is pretty sweet but I have to say whoever was playing was in a lobby with some SUPER NOOBS. Cod4 does take skill though, you can spray and pray and get a few kills but to be great at it you need SKILL. I think that the biggest attribute to Cod4 is the point system and prestige mode within ranked play as well as the differant game types. What turned me on was the realistic look and feel of the maps... when it was first released.

6. Games   -   #16
    Game takes some skill, but generally, the person with the best aim will win the gunfight

7. Games   -   #17
    mr. nails's Avatar m@D @n!m3 BT Rep: +1
    lol, basically a bunch of mindless no0bs running around in a ps3 game.

as for css ppl do need to let that junk go. last time i played that game i had my sites on sum dude and right when i was about to fire i got knocked back from a nade and when i shot i shot the wall. u know what happened after that? u guessed it.. i got a headshot on that guy. fucking retarded.
    Alamo Drafthouse!

Last Game Completed: Aliens: Colonial Marines (PC) 10-13-13
    Now Playing: Paper Mario 64
    Total Games Completed: 503

8. Games   -   #18
    Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    I didn't guess right. :/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12