Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: E**** open for invites

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    He means open as in that there are invites in the system.

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    MODERATION BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    And how exactly did she revolutionize Pop?
    There it is:

I just want to remind those who would think E is a good addition to their tracker list that they can enjoy flac music files only if they have a 5.1(or better) sound system.

I was always wondering if E has got more flac than what.
    Last edited by ovisan; 10-14-2009 at 10:18 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    sheriff 01's Avatar Safety First! BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    I think the OP acc. is in jeopardy now because through the use of pixelation they can tell who you are. As a matter of fact after reviewing his initial post in this thread more carefully i think i can see his username in the top far right corner.

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    BANNED
    shhhhhhhhh*

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by sheriff 01 View Post
    I think the OP acc. is in jeopardy now because through the use of pixelation they can tell who you are.

win

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    jeremyjoonsung's Avatar Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad-Day View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jeremyjoonsung View Post

how does that reply even remotely relate to my post. you really are mentally deficient.
    plus how can you hate britney spears. she's the female michael jackson. she revolutionized pop. when she dies there will be a big memorial.

ps: if you ask, its cause youre even more, stupid than i had in mind.

Yes albo, its open for public signups sigh**********************************************
    its called sarcasm dumb ass. your an idiot for taking my words seriously. remember its the europeans not the americans who are listening to whiny dance music.

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by jeremyjoonsung View Post

plus how can you hate britney spears. she's the female michael jackson. she revolutionized pop. when she dies there will be a big memorial.

ps: if you ask, its cause youre even more, stupid than i had in mind.

Yes albo, its open for public signups sigh**********************************************
    its called sarcasm dumb ass. your an idiot for taking my words seriously. remember its the europeans not the americans who are listening to whiny dance music.

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    Again, keep talking,........, ps: not everyone has your tastes..... britney spears, and boyzone fans like you should never been in there...... i blame you inviter, not you, since u have shit for brains.
    hes not even on e bud hes just guessing

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    jeremyjoonsung's Avatar Member
    god you are ridiculous. grow the fuck up and stop being such a child.

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    sheriff 01's Avatar Safety First! BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Female version of MJ? I like you jjsung but you should have thought about that one a lil bit more before posting. I admit i too have fucked up and posted some shit without thinking about it, then i looked stupid. This is not a good feeling to have, feeling stupid.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast