Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fsc Request

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Totti View Post
    yes i did trade a pt account it was a long time ago and i have regretted that ever since i would also like it to be taken into account that i was new to the bittorent world and didn't know any better.As for the revtt account my lamo brother posted that...... i was a member there at the time and he wanted a separate account for himself

it's not about your old trade attempt, it was so long ago it doesn't count for anything at all, but in your profile you seem to have a rep point recently given by one of the most prolific traders at FST, palincarul.

PS: Only Albo needs yet to post! I guess we will owe a beer to ovisan.
    Wow - Wow - WOW - I to blame my little brother, for everything, i have done wrong in life. Poor kid.

- Thank god, he doesn't exist

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    kooltilldend's Avatar One n Only BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by ca_aok View Post
    Upon reading the OP, my opinion doesn't change one bit. Half the people making FSC requests give little personal rants about themselves.

As for how I was brought in, I was offered an invitation by a friend of mine in IRC, coincidentally the guy who invited me to my first private tracker (we'd lost contact for at least a year). I didn't decline because I believed the hype and wanted to see what it was like for myself. My impression was given in my first post.
    It isn't right to pretend you are not trolling him when you are not really telling him anything other than 'you have to have a THING that you need in FSC'.
    Then the guy says what I think is his 'THING' and you go ahead and tell him his thing isn't really the 'THING'.You should tell him exactly what this 'THING' is.

I probably know what you mean by 'THING' but lets just hear it from you,and I know this may read as hostile but trust me its not,just grilling for info.
    I'm not trolling him, and that's not even a direct attack on him, that's an attack on everyone who requests these trackers here with no idea what they're like. As for the "thing", if you have a desire to make yourself a facebook style profile on a site, for some reason want the share index system despite two ratioless 0-day sites of roughly the same rarity and similar style of community (since I assume this request is motivated by rarity), are motivated to start conversations in IRC, and have a desire to post in forums where many topics are in the "Rate your last seen movie" style that promote spam, not discussion, then yeah. And as for the DVD club, you'll find a much, much bigger selection of movies on a standard movie tracker. The clubs are mostly for sharing requested materials between friends (though there are notable exceptions). One of the things that surprised me most about the site upon joining were the security features regarding users and torrents (won't go into specifics here).

Everyone assumes because the review says the forums are the best in the BT world it's true... it's not. FSC and other "high level" 0-day sites appeal to people who are active and outgoing, i.e. have the drive to make new threads and start new IRC conversations when the room is dead. One of the reasons people always talk about how IRC activity is important for these invites is because that's one of the core things to do on the site, and the logic runs that if you're active enough elsewhere, you'll be active there.

So once again, it's a sleek site (great design) with funny, active staff members, mildly active forums and some unique user uploads to complement the standard 0-day fare. But at the end of the day if you're not in the very specific niche of users that wants to be there for a reason other than e-peen, you'd be better off with a site like SCT.

Edit: and ca doesn't stand for Canadian. That's merely a coincidence. And yes, I view your post as hostile.
    am not on the site but i see what you are getting at

that said, what does e-peen have to do with SCT?

i'm not on either site but at the end of the day, i don't want them just for the "status" either (i have my own reasons why I feel I deserve to be on FSC for example...but this isn't my thread, nor is anyone offering me an invite so I won't bother with the details)

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    Totti's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad-Day View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post

it's not about your old trade attempt, it was so long ago it doesn't count for anything at all, but in your profile you seem to have a rep point recently given by one of the most prolific traders at FST, palincarul.

PS: Only Albo needs yet to post! I guess we will owe a beer to ovisan.
    Wow - Wow - WOW - I to blame my little brother, for everything, i have done wrong in life. Poor kid.

- Thank god, he doesn't exist
    bad-day after going through alot of threads reading your posts i haven't seen one positive comment if you get joy by flaring go ahead but it only makes you seem very immature. As for what i said about my brother that is the truth i have no reason to lie about that after i have admitted to trading my pt account which i regret to this day......

cinephilia i am trying to pm you but your inbox is full..... please talk to me in private thx
    Last edited by Totti; 10-15-2009 at 02:40 PM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    kooltilldend's Avatar One n Only BT Rep: +2
    dunno if u deserve getting in or not (it doesn't really matter from my perspective anyways)...but if cinephilia did indeed sent u an invite (and wasn't just mocking around which i think he might have been) then best of luck to you!
    Last edited by kooltilldend; 10-15-2009 at 03:04 PM.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    The little brother argument is getting really old, really fast. Btw how old is your ''little brother''? 9?
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    Totti's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    no he is 19 no has to believe me.... I told the truth and no one can prove me right or wrong i still haven't heard of an internet jury hehe
    Last edited by Totti; 10-15-2009 at 05:08 PM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    MODERATION BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Quote Originally Posted by sez View Post
    @ovisan
    The doe spread, the hustle hard
    These bitches that remind me
    Stay up on ma hussle hard
    Cuz people love to see you fail
    Hate to see you gettin green
    Envy's got a shitty smell.
    I got my battle rattle on geezer, show me wot you got.

Pmsl! you recon I m a lil' gangsta innit bruv?
    The computer said NOOO!
    Last edited by ovisan; 10-15-2009 at 06:10 PM.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    Benjamin's Avatar Poster
    I consider FSC as a forum/irc with a 0-day tracker on the side. If you don't know anyone inside the site, why would you even want to join? I mean almost everyone who gets invited already has friends on the site.
    "She tried to be sexy, I asked her can you stop, I want the real deal I don't want a hand job."

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    BANNED
    wow, that hurt man, it really hurt, im not all that negative ( see, im smilling )

Seriously, i dunno if you should or not get in @ fsc, seriously, i dont give a fuck.

But, come on, admit it man, the brother excuse is very lame.

Oh, if you used to trade or not, that's not my problem, its the staff over there, who should look into that, i donīt give a fuck about that, also, and i never said you shouldnt get in. So don't accuse me off being negative.

Im not the one lying in here.

Ps: Good luck whit that.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by Totti View Post
    no he is 19 no has to believe me.... I told the truth and no one can prove me right or wrong i still haven't heard of an internet jury hehe
    Lol, internet jury. Did I say that my opinion matters? It really doesn't count for much.

You have to know that the brother excuse has been used before and it's almost impossible to be true, imo. Nothing is certain, though.
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast