I can't get into the site.Because my account was disabled for innactivity,
    I was a good user with Upload ~300.
    But couple months i forgot Login.

Can anyone enable my IT (my acc ) ?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    respawn40's Avatar Phoenix Wright :D BT Rep: +2
    I suppose it's not really for me to say, but if you forgot to login for a couple months, why do you want back all of a sudden? It doesn't seem like that particular site is important to you.

I am a exsellent speller and I use grammer very good.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    I suppose it isn't. So real life catches up with you for a while and all of a sudden you find yourself without an account. What a bunch of bullshit!!

Just follow the link idoleyes provided and don't listen to kids like above poster.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by Night0wl View Post
    I suppose it isn't. So real life catches up with you for a while and all of a sudden you find yourself without an account. What a bunch of bullshit!!

Just follow the link idoleyes provided and don't listen to kids like above poster.
    Agreed. A person never knows what surprises life reserves. Any mature person knows that. No site is more important than the real life issues, and whoever thinks otherwise is plain wrong.
    Just talk with them, you won't find better people in the bt world.
    Last edited by Cabalo; 10-11-2009 at 06:38 AM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    i've always found FSC staff to be extremely fair & very reasonable tbh, if your account has been disabled due to inactivity try there IRC/email support chan i'm sure the staff will be more than happy to help you & enable it again.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    LubTheStaringCat's Avatar I'm curious BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Look at all these helpful folk giving advice, the only real advice you follow Is by IdolEyes787.
    And the FSC staff.
    Last edited by LubTheStaringCat; 10-12-2009 at 03:05 AM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    in fact, this was clearly a Hit N' Run thread.
    OP posts and vanishes.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    Accounts that haven't been used in ages are disabled through inactivity, and by hand. Accounts are not deleted and if someone wants their account re-enabled, just ask.

As for the prat who joined the help channel but didn't see anyone there, remember that staff are not robots and need sleep, and also probably have to spend time away from their PCs to earn a living. We can't all be spoon fed students who have nothing better to do than bitch. If you want your account re-enabled, you need to be a little bit patient.

The fsc staff are some of the nicest around, and I hate to see sleasebags belittle them. Be respectful of the people who go that extra mile to ensure that everyone is entitled to that little bit of extra fun. If fsc is not for you, leave gracefully, and remember that what might not be your cup of tea is someone elses cup of tea.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    BANNED
    when i signed up for fsc i thought it was a tracker not a slow ass spam forum
    so yea i didnt fit in im all about the files
    im being truthful i have no prob with any sites to backstab iv never been banned anywhere wtf
    some sites are just terrible and filled with fked up ppl who spend their life on their knees and posting on forums lmfao
    i think iv already named some examples of ppl from this here forum lolol
    if some1 wants to kno some real info about sites they can just read my posts

idoleyes787 deleted half this thread lol
    he wants to make fst a boring fuck place for retarded ppl to post and get help with their disabled accounts
    he also deleted the thread about me before i could reply lmfao
    Last edited by BrianH; 10-14-2009 at 06:01 PM.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast