Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: God is Watching: Cinema Warns Torrenting Pirates

I think they were playing off the old saying "every time you masturbate god kills a kitten."

2. News (Archive)   -   #12
    Hombre's Avatar Finish Him !!!! BT Rep: +1
    there is saying: each time u masturbate, god kills a kitten.

3. News (Archive)   -   #13
    Darth Sushi's Avatar Sushi Lord
    Every time you masturbate in an X-rated cinema, God kills a kitten...and adds a torrent!

4. News (Archive)   -   #14
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by mr. nails View Post
    they used to show comercials about being a pirate and torrenting be4 the film in a couple of local cinemas i attend, but that only lasted maybe a month.

$10? lol, the minimum i spend @ the alamo is roughly $25. more if the movie is good.
    Alamo is the Cadillac of theaters tho.

yo

5. News (Archive)   -   #15
    iLOVENZB's Avatar FST Crew BT Rep: +1
    OMG Linux users are making God kill cinemas!!!!
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"

6. News (Archive)   -   #16
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Skiz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mr. nails View Post
    they used to show comercials about being a pirate and torrenting be4 the film in a couple of local cinemas i attend, but that only lasted maybe a month.

$10? lol, the minimum i spend @ the alamo is roughly $25. more if the movie is good.
    Alamo is the Cadillac of theaters tho.
    I have to agree with both of you.. Alamo is very cool to relax and watch weird ass movies.. Hello, from San Antonio...

7. News (Archive)   -   #17
    closing cinemas could be a good thing for consumers. They pay employees peanuts and most charge insane prices. I'm all for stuff going directly to dvd.
    Last edited by Sporkk; 10-16-2009 at 02:21 PM.

8. News (Archive)   -   #18
    I'm beginning to think this is a regional thing - like one Cinema in your area does it so a few more catch on and do it. Case in point: I was in Arkansas a few months ago and they had tons of this kinda propaganda at just about every small and large Cinema/theater - came back to Illinois and I've not seen a single anti-piracy sign

But I have to agree with some earlier comments - going to the Cinema these days is hardly worth the money considering all the hassle and idiots you typically get. I understand a few places are trying to crack down on that, but I'm pretty sure for the $10+ I spent at the Cinema I could have just spent a month or so later on the DVD release (considering they seem to be coming out a lot faster after the theater/cinema release date).
    Last edited by Mousee; 10-16-2009 at 02:27 PM.

9. News (Archive)   -   #19
    TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    Ironic that the Christian religion teaches charity, yet these idiots think that they can use the name of God to protect their profits.

I'm sure that God, if he exists, has more important things to think about, such as world peace, rather than the petty profits of an uncaring organisation.
    Last edited by TheFoX; 10-16-2009 at 03:32 PM.

10. News (Archive)   -   #20
    darkstate01's Avatar Poster
    Oh right this GOD thing is a HE, I heard somewhere GOD was an IT.What and this GOD thing Thinks about things that are going on on this planet? Let me tell you this, When this planet has done with us tiny humans, It will shrug us off like fleas off a dogs back. Humans will use whatever resource available to them to make as much money as possible, If you are unlucky enough to believe in the adult fairy tale of GOD then that will do to try and scare you into not being a bad human. Bad human bad human stop it !!!
    PAIN is just WEAKNESS leaving the body

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast