Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What - torrent site question

NiKRuLeZ's Avatar µTorrent BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Hey guys,

Im not sure where I read this but I remember vaguely reading that if one was a certain member class at site x ... they would be allowed a free invite into what.cd. Does anyone know of any sites that rings a bell?

Thanks.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    kooltilldend's Avatar One n Only BT Rep: +2
    HDBits is what you are looking for...unfortunately for you, its harder to get into HDBits than What atm

oh and just for the record...there's nothing like a "free invite"...just that its easier to get than otherwise once you reach that point
    Last edited by kooltilldend; 10-15-2009 at 08:15 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Vars
    What.CD won't give you an invite for simply being class X at tracker Y. If you don't have a friend with invites, the only way to get one is in their invites channel by taking the test. They're looking for a basic understanding of music and the assurance that you'll be a productive member of their community.

tl;dr Having higher-ranking accounts at other trackers will help you a bit, but it isn't the end all be all of getting in.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Hombre's Avatar Finish Him !!!! BT Rep: +1
    u need to make friends in sites, and then maybe u can get invited. or is there a invite thread to whatcd at any good tracker ? not at revTT or pretome or TBy, which are the ones i only use.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    like i said earlier...if you were on HDBits, then you'd know exactly what this is about

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    ..... BT Rep: +2

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    norbits users can get what invites

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    ^^ oh yeah? that's news to me

i thought hdbits was unique in this matter...guess i was wrong

good to know nonetheless!

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    HDBits is not unique, I can think of a few other "high level" trackers where there are unlimited invites offered, whether by staffers or VIPs there.
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    well on HDBits there's actually an area where users can pretty much exchange invites...whether such a forum exists on other sites or not - i haven't a clue...just the first i've come across

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast