Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Another FSC Request

Quote Originally Posted by brightsid View Post
    I'm not a possible inviter but although there is nothing wrong with requesting in general you've been away for 10 months and suddenly you made ~100 posts in 3 days and you are more active than you ever been.
    Too much from my point of view
    Food for thought. FSC would rather have a user with 2000 posts on a computer forum and 2000 on a child care forum than someone with 4000 on a filesharing one.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    kooltilldend's Avatar One n Only BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by brightsid View Post
    I'm not a possible inviter but although there is nothing wrong with requesting in general you've been away for 10 months and suddenly you made ~100 posts in 3 days and you are more active than you ever been.
    Too much from my point of view
    yeah your point is 100% valid imo too...actually I mentioned why I was inactive all this time (been in a bit of a mess irl - still not out of it but things are definitely better)

also as to why i madethis request...well I mentioned that too - my request came directly from seeing another request and like I said earlier, I didn't really expect this to get me into the site - but apparently it has!

yup, I'm in the site now and am absolutely loving it!...can't thank the person who got me in enough (you know who you are)...while my sincerest thanks also go to the people who also offered me an invite and for those who wished me luck...for that matter, I can only thank those who questioned me asking for an invite and being worth it (truth be told, a number of the questions put up were very realistic)

so yeah thanks a lot to everyone and my best wishes to those who are still looking to get in (assuming yall are worthy of getting in)

cheers!

that's all folks!

see you next time
    Last edited by kooltilldend; 10-18-2009 at 11:49 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234