Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: middle man

Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    bah..there's too much competition here. I'll tell you what though.

Pick me and I'll even throw in a ipt invite

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Scytalle's Avatar ...Pariah...
    My advice, stop trading and that would solve your problem entirely. Even though it's going to be like I never typed any of this, anyway.
    Last edited by Scytalle; 10-16-2009 at 10:23 PM.
    RiP bittorrent trackers, your age is ending
    -

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Scytalle View Post
    My advice, stop trading and that would solve your problem entirely.
    What lol? pffttt

You're gonna have to do better than that if you wanted him to stop and listen to you. Explain why he should stop trading please. Let us all hear your opinions and maybe even learn a few things or two
    Last edited by Albo Da Kid; 10-16-2009 at 10:42 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    BANNED
    D: D: !!!osla liamtoh dna liamg ot u etivni lli ,em esohc oN oN

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Scytalle's Avatar ...Pariah...
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Scytalle View Post
    My advice, stop trading and that would solve your problem entirely.
    What lol? pffttt

You're gonna have to do better than that if you wanted him to stop and listen to you. Explain why he should stop trading please. Let us all hear your opinions and maybe even learn a few things or two
    very well. The reasons I am against trading are simple.

For the risk of losing your accounts far out weighs any benefits you would gain from it. The moment any tracker staff finds out you have traded, your officially lost any privacy you thought you had to begin with. Every time you attempt a trade, you risk losing everything. Once your seen as a trader, your almost always stuck in the position you put yourself in. Trading also requires you to be far more trusting of a person, as trusting traders goes. Also, your putting the people who originally invited you to trackers at risk as well. It is kind of like getting someone involved in something dangerous, without telling them about it. Just my opinion, take it or leave it. Although knowing someone online dosen't really count as knowing them, you can at least say you tried to make a good judgment about a person if you don't trade invites or accounts. Just my opinion, take it or leave it.

It still won't do any good though. Your opinions are welcome as well. Just some of my thoughts.
    Last edited by Scytalle; 10-16-2009 at 11:14 PM.
    RiP bittorrent trackers, your age is ending
    -

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    There you go.. You should have wrote all that in your first post if you wanted him to listen and take your advice.
    So you're basically saying that trading will get you into a lot of trouble and endanger those who have helped you, right? That's true

Alright so let me ask you this. I might be kind of a noob and I never understood why trading was so bad in the first place. Why did trackers make trading out to be so horrible? What harm do traders cause to the tracker itself?? do you know?

EDIT: Oh shit I forgot.. nvm nvm. It's because of RIAA isn't it? Trading is a threat to trackers because you might end up trading your account to a RIAA agent by mistake..right?
    Last edited by Albo Da Kid; 10-16-2009 at 11:11 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    BANNED
    Albo , just respect it man.

No one gives a fuck, for the reasons, its a simple request. Do it, or turn away.

Always the same conversation, always the same answers, this is getting boring.

Ps: At least, they donīt ask you to stick a dildo in the but, to join.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    MODERATION BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    T
    So you're basically saying that trading will get you into a lot of trouble and endanger those who have helped you, right? That's true

Alright so let me ask you this. I might be kind of a noob and I never understood why trading was so bad in the first place. Why did trackers make trading out to be so horrible? What harm do traders cause to the tracker itself?? do you know?
    You know better than all us the answer to that mate.

Bt its like real life. Cheating ratios its like cheating your wife, is she catches you you are out. Trading is like swapping/giving your kid with someone you dont know. Accepting terms and conditions its like wedding promises, you brake them... tara!!!
    Last edited by ovisan; 10-16-2009 at 11:29 PM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad-Day View Post
    Albo , just respect it man.

No one gives a fuck, for the reasons, its a simple request. Do it, or turn away.
    I choose not to trade to tell you the truth, but not because i respect the rules or fear the tracker staffers and anti-traders. It's because I like to have the same username in every tracker and I have a few friends who are brainwashed by the everyday anti-trader propoganda, and I don't wanna disrespect or disappoint them

I always looked at anti-traders as dogs who follow everything their owner says with no questions asked. I like to have an opinion of my own and unless there were strong reasons to sticky something on the tracker RULES, I wouldn't even bother and show my respect towards it. One of the main reasons I like FSC is because they don't waste too much energy on ignorant subjects like "trading is bad because I heard so"

What if I told you that some trackers profit by disabling as many accounts as possible what would you say? Trackers who sell accounts and invites for example. What's the most common method to disable someone? Trading ofc

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    BANNED
    They can sell, they can trade, thats why so many trackers, give a special status to staffers from other trackers.

But, thats not our problem. I simple respect it, cause there very nice guys out there, and you know it.
    - What if I told you that some trackers profit by disabling as many accounts as possible what would you say? -
    U know nothing albo, seriously... my mouth is shut . and, thats not our problem, its their home, let them do what they want. just keep away from them, and proof it.
    Last edited by Bad-Day; 10-16-2009 at 11:39 PM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast