Thread: Karagarga, Awesome-Hd Invites Giveaway

The_Sasa's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Rules for Karagarga:

1-) You need to show your 3 best profil screens with my name in search bar. Moreover you need send it with profil links.

2-) Also you need send your connection speedtest.

3-) Karagarga is tracker for old movies. If you like and watch them want it. Otherwise please give place for guys like old movies.

Rules for Awesome-HD

1-) You need to show your 3 best profil screens with my name in search bar. Moreover you need send it with profil links. (Especially if they are hd trackers, you have more chance.)

2-) Also you need send your connection speedtest. And you need good connection speed.

3-) Awesome-hd is tracker of EuReKa encodes. If you like Hd movies and EuReKa encodes want it.

Rules for IPT

1-) You need to show your 3 best profil screens with my name in search bar. Moreover you need send it with profil links.

Let's game begin.
    Last edited by The_Sasa; 10-22-2009 at 02:32 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    underground33's Avatar Member BT Rep: +2
    Karagarga

speed test

my ratio

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Guys please read my rules and go with them.

Rules for Karagarga:

3-) Karagarga is tracker for old movies. If you like and watch them want it. Otherwise please give place for guys like old movies.

Rules for Awesome-HD

1-) You need to show your 3 best profil screens with my name in search bar. Moreover you need send it with profil links. (Especially if they are hd trackers, you have more chance.)

2-) Also you need send your connection speedtest. And you need good connection speed.

3-) Awesome-hd is tracker of EuReKa encodes. If you like Hd movies and EuReKa encodes want it.
    They must be now taken. Underground yours are old and they don't suit with my rules. But whatever it seems you are good guy. I sent invite.

Guys if you want invites please read them and suit them.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    underground33's Avatar Member BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Sasa View Post
    Guys please read my rules and go with them.

Rules for Karagarga:

Rules for Awesome-HD

They must be now taken. Underground yours are old and they don't suit with my rules. But whatever it seems you are good guy. I sent invite.

Guys if you want invites please read them and suit them.

Thank u for ur trust

BT Rep added

thanx
    my ratio

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Update:

2 Karagarga, 4 Awesome-Hd invites. And added 2 Ipt invites.

First please read the rules. Then want it on here.

Good luck.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Up.