Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: [REQ]Goem

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by sez View Post
    In albo's defense though,he didn't start the flames and that's all that should matter.

Just coz when you call him an idiot he responds by calling you a sheep shagging cunt-faced amazonian faggot doesn't necessarily make him the bad guy.Its just that his response is more severe.Take him to any court and its still called self defense.

If you don't want to read the insults then don't insult him and as well avoid making provocative statements.Otherwise you get what you get.
    The bad guys are those who start it,beats me why y'all can't see that(more so you deadalive1).

Sheep shagging cunt-faced amazonian faggot is consider a tame insult in the Bronx .Real insults involve .38 calibers.

[youtube]pKu2QaytmrM[/youtube]

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #62
    I like big buts
    EXERCISE CAUTION HERE

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #63
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by sez View Post
    In albo's defense though,he didn't start the flames and that's all that should matter.

Just coz when you call him an idiot he responds by calling you a sheep shagging cunt-faced amazonian faggot doesn't necessarily make him the bad guy.Its just that his response is more severe.Take him to any court and its still called self defense.

If you don't want to read the insults then don't insult him and as well avoid making provocative statements.Otherwise you get what you get.
    The bad guys are those who start it,beats me why y'all can't see that(more so you deadalive1).
    I don't remember insulting him in this thread. That is before he started insulting me.
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #64
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Just like Sez said, it wasn't Albo who started the flaming, only the usual trolls and hate breeders around here.
    You messed with him, you got the reply. Then, more trolls come and say: "see? i told ya! the guy insults everyone! n00b. asshole. etc. random insult here."

He got his request fulfilled, unlike 99% of those who happen here. That surely means something.

Ass-kisser collector comment: Yeah, but he requested a low level one, I bet if he requested a high-level, he would have to go to other invite-pushing forums and make "friends". Goem is worth only 2 ass kisses and one butt lick.

***sigh***
    Last edited by Cabalo; 10-24-2009 at 04:44 PM.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #65
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Real insults involve .38 calibers.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Joel
    We didn't start the fire
    http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1907543

.38?!!! Spoken like a true Canadian. Actually, a very reliable gun, but lacks the "stinging wit" of a .45 .
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #66
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    And spoken like a true American where bigger always equates to better.

Bigger

Better

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #67
    And spoken like a true American where bigger always equates to better.

Bigger

Better
    I would still argue that Oprah has more stopping power than Halle. A lot more. I think I would rather stare down the barrel of a .45 than an angry Oprah.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #68
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #69
    Quote Originally Posted by cinephilia View Post
    http://uploads.imagup.com/11/1256614956_z1255267575189.jpg
    Classic!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567