Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: req: waffles

Poster BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by DJCM View Post
    Its strange how the mods havent made 2 x sticky posts in this forum saying not to post [req] for what & waffles invites...... If you havent realised by now waffles invites are probably the hardest to get on the web, even though the site is actually quite sub standard.

The easiest way to get a waffles invite id to get a what.cd invite, become a power member and you will see lots of people are offering.
    waffles is actually easy to get.. maybe not on here because many accounts ends up being traded or given away

+ waffles has turned of new registration for now...
    Last edited by susiserken; 10-21-2009 at 01:20 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Right now, there's no harder place to get into than HDbits. Not even ftwr or such are close by.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by DJCM View Post
    Its strange how the mods havent made 2 x sticky posts in this forum saying not to post [req] for what & waffles invites...... If you havent realised by now waffles invites are probably the hardest to get on the web, even though the site is actually quite sub standard.
    I has been explained many,many times that What does not allow giveaways and if you chose to do so then you risk your account there . It has also been posted multiple times that if you have no one to invite you then they have a pretty basic test that you can take to get in.
    As for Waffles being a substandard site - substandard to what exactly ?
    Terrific people and lots of content and the speed is more than decent at the worst of times. Only thing is that they seem to have a little trouble staying online.
    And as for being hard to get into - hardly.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    kukushka's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    Right now, there's no harder place to get into than HDbits. Not even ftwr or such are close by.
    about 100 members joined hdbits during last half year. feel free to post stats from other places so we could compare it without speculations
    it won't proove nothing because we don't know how many ppl want to get in, but still...
    Last edited by kukushka; 10-21-2009 at 06:13 PM.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    dadelor's Avatar Supercalafragalistic BT Rep: +4
    this thread is making me hungry.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    kukushka's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Quote Originally Posted by dadelor View Post
    this thread is making me hungry.
    hmm.. carbohydrates aren't good for your health, try to find somehing better balanced

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    Quote Originally Posted by kukushka View Post
    you managed to write a msg with exceptional concentration of bullshit
    and i love you too - if you have noting constructive to say, then maybe its better to not say anything at all.

Quote Originally Posted by ca_aok View Post
    Uhh you have no idea what you're talking about. bla bla bla.....
    Please give me some credit. At no point did i talk about the what.cd members offering waffles invites openly on the forums - ofc that does not happen, so please read what I have written before making comments about me not knowing what I am talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    As for Waffles being a substandard site - substandard to what exactly ?
    That is a personal opinion based upon what I use the sites for. Hard to find stuff is generally better to get on Waffles - but i think the layout, speeds and aount is better on what. But as I said that is a personal preference.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123