Thread: Casper, I Know What You Did Last Summer?

lol i know casper is so old, but that movie was so cute, and as for i know what you did last summer, one of my fav. horror's! so can someone please post if they have?

thanks.

Dee

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Your post is some what unclear. What do you want posted. The horror or Casper?

Did you try and do a search on KaZaA?

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    lol sorry, i wanted to know if anyone has the movie casper out for download, and if they also have i know what you did last summer, all i meant by the horror thing is that i know what you did last summer is one of my fav movies in the horror genre, all in all im asking

Anyone have Casper?

Anyone have I Know What You Did Last Summer?

lol thanks
    Dee

ps and yes i have tried searching kazaa its not here!

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Originally posted by dee_madison2003@8 October 2003 - 05:09
    lol sorry, i wanted to know if anyone has the movie casper out for download, and if they also have i know what you did last summer, all i meant by the horror thing is that i know what you did last summer is one of my fav movies in the horror genre, all in all im asking

Anyone have Casper?

Anyone have I Know What You Did Last Summer?

lol thanks
    Dee

ps and yes i have tried searching kazaa its not here!
    sry can't help you, but I can suggest to you to just rent and copy them.

They are both considered old films, you can get a good deal at BlockBusters rent one get one free or half price.

Bring it home rip or copy.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    lol you reply fast we need more people like you around here! ok i will do that, then i will be askin on how to rip the things! lol anyways while your on here, do you know where i can find a sim city 4 rush hour expansion pack no cd crack? lol thanks!

Dee

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Originally posted by dee_madison2003@8 October 2003 - 05:15
    lol you reply fast we need more people like you around here! ok i will do that, then i will be askin on how to rip the things! lol anyways while your on here, do you know where i can find a sim city 4 rush hour expansion pack no cd crack? lol thanks!

Dee
    hmmm.. gimme a few minutes to check some sites, i'll post back IN THIS POST if I find anything.

OK found it, hope I'm not breaking rules here, but if I am just tell me MODS and I'll correct it. Since I'm new and all!

Anyways,
    Code:
    http://spacetarget.com/games/pc_simcity_4_rush_hour.shtml
    download the no CD cr*ck.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    k thnx ur such a nice guy?

Dee

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Originally posted by dee_madison2003@8 October 2003 - 05:21
    k thnx ur such a nice guy?

Dee
    Thnx! hehehe

But why the questionn mark?

LOL

I am a guy if that's what you mean.

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    hey message me, and the question mark was because i didnt know if u were a guy or girl!

Dee