Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: what.cd !!

  1. #1
    rebrov's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    DefCon
    Posts
    103
    any generous guy can give me what.cd invite i need it so much and got nothing to trade for :S

  2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2

  3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,808
    Thought to try the request and trade section. You lied about having nothing to trade - https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...elistro-373308
    I would not trust you with any invite. Good luck on that interview.
    Last edited by pone44; 10-20-2009 at 03:19 AM.

  4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    rebrov's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    DefCon
    Posts
    103
    do u think those is something to trade for what !!!

    i didn't mean about i dont have anything to trade like i dont have anything at all

    u just understood it like wat u want

    Quote Originally Posted by Rart View Post
    thanks for ur reply but i tried this be4 but they bann Egypt ip's in their channel but not the tracker :S
    Last edited by rebrov; 10-22-2009 at 12:23 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,808

    Urgent

    Yeah I think you would disrespect your site rules,wherever.The site you are requesting is very strict with invites and especially trading. You say you have NO sites.How can anyone believe you will not trade it down the road if you do get a invite?
    So now you want someone to trust you with a invite? what happened to waffles and all the rest of the sites you posted that you had here https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-loo...3/postcount1??


    Quote Originally Posted by rebrov View Post
    do u think those is something to trade for what !!!

    i didn't mean about i dont have anything to trade like i dont have anything at all

    u just understood it like wat u want

    Quote Originally Posted by Rart View Post
    thanks for ur reply but i tried this be4 but they bann Egypt ip's in their channel but not the tracker :S
    Last edited by pone44; 10-22-2009 at 02:04 AM.

  6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,942
    Quote Originally Posted by rebrov View Post
    thanks for ur reply but i tried this be4 but they bann Egypt ip's in their channel but not the tracker :S
    Because a huge number of people from your country are traders like yourself. Why would they allow you to interview?
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

  7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Totti's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,192
    Quote Originally Posted by ca_aok View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rebrov View Post
    thanks for ur reply but i tried this be4 but they bann Egypt ip's in their channel but not the tracker :S
    Because a huge number of people from your country are traders like yourself. Why would they allow you to interview?
    tough luck m8

  8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    rebrov's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    DefCon
    Posts
    103
    after what happened i stopeed trading thats why im asking for request here

    anyway its alright i would maybe can get 1 from friend if my luck is good

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •