Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Help needed!!! thebox.nz BAN

  1. #1
    Hello guyz, (HOPE THIS IS RIGHT PLACE TO DROP IT IN)

    could anyone just pls tell me what I should do to reactive my thebox.bz acct after I get ban on my acct, yes, I broke the rules(bad ratio & setting up alternative acct, which I wasn't so aware of back then), but there must be other ways around to sort it out, right? actually there's sth pissing me off most is some mod from thebox in their IRC channel literally even got me banned from enterting their thebox channel, simplely because I PMed him while I was making a inquiry abt my case , which is so not allowed according to his words....grrr..

    Guyz, i would be so grateful if you could drop me some solid advice to sort out my ban..I quite like thebox though due to my great affection towads BBC DOCs & drama after living in London for quite a while.

    much all oblliged and best regards! u GUYZ R BEST.

    CHEERS
    Last edited by vinniex; 10-20-2009 at 12:06 PM.

  2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    kooltilldend's Avatar One n Only BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    BKK
    Posts
    917
    thebox.nz or thebox.bz?

    if its the latter English tracker...I find it hard to believe they would ban you for no reason...their staff is pretty friendly imo

  3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    458
    Quote Originally Posted by kooltilldend View Post
    thebox.nz or thebox.bz?I find it hard to believe they would ban you for no reason...
    Not keeping a ratio and making a dupe account is usually more than enough his IP is prolly banned 2

  4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Yoann64's Avatar El Niņo Fan
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Anfield Road
    Posts
    362
    Quote Originally Posted by vinniex View Post
    there's sth pissing me off most is some mod from thebox in their IRC channel literally even got me banned from enterting their thebox channel, simplely because I PMed him while I was making a inquiry abt my case , which is so not allowed according to his words....grrr..
    lol...Normally don't they write something about this on their rules when you join the channel ?
    but there must be other ways around to sort it out, right?
    And if you made a dupe account ...i think that it will be hard ...
    Last edited by Yoann64; 10-20-2009 at 11:41 AM.
    Bienvenida Mamacita - I'm in ruta Babylon - Bienvenida La Juana - Tequila, sexo, marihuana. (M.Chao)

  5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    kooltilldend's Avatar One n Only BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    BKK
    Posts
    917
    Quote Originally Posted by susiserken View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kooltilldend View Post
    thebox.nz or thebox.bz?I find it hard to believe they would ban you for no reason...
    Not keeping a ratio and making a dupe account is usually more than enough his IP is prolly banned 2
    right i'm blind lol

    ain't no way you are getting back now mate

  6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by kooltilldend View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by susiserken View Post

    Not keeping a ratio and making a dupe account is usually more than enough his IP is prolly banned 2
    right i'm blind lol

    ain't no way you are getting back now mate
    really?!?! so this ban is permanent....and no least possibilities to make appeal??

  7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    kooltilldend's Avatar One n Only BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    BKK
    Posts
    917
    well since u r banned from irc as well, i guess ur options r practically zilch

    only hope is that some thebox staff member reads this and has some pity on you (very unlikely though tbh)

  8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    654
    This is a keeper

    Just call Riaa, and have your revange!

  9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    I don't want to be found.
    Posts
    447
    There was a site called uknova that had the same sort of content, I think it is still around, easy to join as well.

    Don't really understand why you're so pissed at thebox though, you broke the rules and got banned - seems fair to me.
    Last edited by wheeloftime; 10-20-2009 at 06:41 PM.

  10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by wheeloftime View Post
    There was a site called uknova that had the same sort of content, I think it is still around, easy to join as well.

    Don't really understand why you're so pissed at thebox though, you broke the rules and got banned - seems fair to me.
    i wasn't that mad at them, just wanna get my acct back as I've been using this great bt service for a long time.. feel quite frustrated that they don't even give a second chance..I wasn't so aware of this consequence though..sigh,

    is uknova still as good as thebox? cheers...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •