Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help needed!!! thebox.nz BAN

Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    Quote Originally Posted by vinniex View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by wheeloftime View Post
    There was a site called uknova that had the same sort of content, I think it is still around, easy to join as well.

Don't really understand why you're so pissed at thebox though, you broke the rules and got banned - seems fair to me.
    i wasn't that mad at them, just wanna get my acct back as I've been using this great bt service for a long time.. feel quite frustrated that they don't even give a second chance..I wasn't so aware of this consequence though..sigh,

is uknova still as good as thebox? cheers...
    OK. I thought you seemed to think they shouldn't have banned you, but I probably misread and you were just upset about being banned from IRC.
    UKnova.com is similar to thebox but doesn't have quite as much content. They are open for sign-ups at the moment.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by wheeloftime View Post

i wasn't that mad at them, just wanna get my acct back as I've been using this great bt service for a long time.. feel quite frustrated that they don't even give a second chance..I wasn't so aware of this consequence though..sigh,

is uknova still as good as thebox? cheers...
    OK. I thought you seemed to think they shouldn't have banned you, but I probably misread and you were just upset about being banned from IRC.
    UKnova.com is similar to thebox but doesn't have quite as much content. They are open for sign-ups at the moment.
    many thnx, mate, I just felt lil bit annoyed then abt this whole ban things, at least u should get another chance if u did sth wrong,right? I was trying to increase my ratio untill my temp acct is overdue,then I was forced to open another acct,i didn;t realise this is against the rules. anyway, I just got kicked out from thebox irc channel once again by some mod after I tried to explain my case..
    Last edited by vinniex; 10-21-2009 at 02:06 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    You had your shot at thebox.. you fucked up bigtime and they dont want you back its that easy

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    You will find it harder to maintain ratio on UKN. Good luck though, praying for you
    Life in the fast lane usenet freak

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Yoann64's Avatar El Niņo Fan
    I just felt lil bit annoyed then abt this whole ban things, at least u should get another chance if u did sth wrong,right?
    another chance ? why ?
    I was trying to increase my ratio untill my temp acct is overdue,then I was forced to open another acct,
    Did someone put a gun on your head ???
    i didn;t realise this is against the rules. anyway, I just got kicked out from thebox irc channel once again by some mod after I tried to explain my case..
    Mate ! Bad ratio + Dupe account + no authorized PM ...if you will cheat (or trade), i'm sure that you can do the "BT Grand Slam".

You can follow the advices of the others, because i don't think that you can get your account back!
    Last edited by Yoann64; 10-21-2009 at 09:26 PM.
    Bienvenida Mamacita - I'm in ruta Babylon - Bienvenida La Juana - Tequila, sexo, marihuana. (M.Chao)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12