Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Updated Event List For Klb Radio

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Well lets see 2 People have been knocked out.I know they can not win 2 DOMAINS.So this weekend I will have a few changes...one of them is mine.

Better get ready People.....for the rest of the Week I am putting my Fingers through Training.Thumb Wrestling whatever it takes.

You can only stop www.funkycapricorn.com from being Born for so long.

FC B)

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Uh oh now all have to worry hehe

Btw. we will do prize events within the regular shows. Meaning that it will be random. I will PM the current DJ, give him instructions and he can do the contest live.

The updated event list is located here

Good luck

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Illuminati's Avatar Simple Bystander BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    I've now got my slots - I needed to talk Darker this morning due to problems with my email, so I reserved my spot - Which is now two hours long (9-11 GMT) Expect a lot more in Saturday's show with a fully-working IRC room for chat & requests during the show, phone pranks and (of course) the first Ill Chat interview, with special guest NikkiD

Anyone who's sent any mail to the show's own email ([email protected]) - We've just found a problem which meant that every mail that was sent before today never reached me (think detouring to the garbage tip instead of to me ). Can anyone who sent me a mail before please send it again - I'll do my best then to make sure that any messages & greetings will be played on the show

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Hiya,

we are doing some test streams today (with some of the DJ's that did apply). If anybody is interested to do a test stream too, feel free to PM me.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    the rules say no ads allowed. I got a feeling we will hear some from netweiser.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    I'll listen carefully hehe

7. Lounge   -   #17
    namzuf9's Avatar Poster
    Thanks Darker for this great oppotunity you're giving us guys here (as well as hosting us&#33 I hope to apply for a slot, just a soon as I get of my arse and buy a mic!

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Whats going on ? Just wanted to check in and see whats going on and stumbled accross this post. Looking forward to inviting all headz (especially hip hop lovers) to the basement this weekend. B)

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Infested Cats's Avatar Mike Victory
    Looks like I'm the first, and only, Rock show scheduled so far on KLB Radio. I have a radio show at my school, so, I am pretty experianced.

You can request/chat with me by contacting me by any way I've provided (below). I may be in IRC too.

Expect anything from classic rock to punk to metal.

I'm starting this Sunday, so be sure to check the times.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    The John & Keith Show was added to the event list... It's a talk radio show with "adult content" and runs for 2 - 3 hours.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast