Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Mouldy's facebook status

Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    depends, is the formalities the part where i give you one???

2. Lounge   -   #42
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    No, it's everything that comes before you giving me one.

3. Lounge   -   #43
    then yes, yes we can

4. Lounge   -   #44
    Good, meet me in the car in 10 minutes.

5. Lounge   -   #45
    i will meat you in the car in 10 minutes.

6. Lounge   -   #46
    :earl:

7. Lounge   -   #47
    Rart's Avatar Hold The Line
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    Threads about Invite-forums? I hate to break it to you but that stuff has been talked about a million times by now. Who hasen't proposed already to get rid of the trading section and givaways, and turn it to a request section?
    I haven't mentioned even the slightest idea of that anywhere in the thread. So not only are you blatantly refusing to have any positive discussion with any member of FST, but also you cant even comprehend the threads you do decide to read. Congrats.

You talk about mediocre stuff that's been covered already, and in a way you are spitting directly in the face of the those old users who used to come here and really go out of their way to bring somethig to us to discuss over. You're helping in killing the creativity of the future bt discussions.

Earlier I accused you of being a dicksucker poster, and I meant your posting in the lounge solely. If we were going to talk about the bt section, I would have called you a "material thief"
    So once something has been said once(and I haven't seen the topics recently), it can never be said again, otherwise I'm blatantly spitting in the face of everyone on the forum and destroying the integrity of the entire board? If that were the case the entire board would be dead. There's no harm in revisiting old topics (even if I'm not).

And I find it ironic that you, of all people, claim that I'm destroying the boards "creative" discussions when you can't manage to post anything that isn't directly insulting or flaming another member. I've yet to see you post in a thread where drama doesn't ensue because you're always bitching about (or at) something.

I've also heard somewhere that you had a few crooked intentions when talking about invite-forums. Something about you having some history with invite forums, and talking bad about them was your way to get them back.
    Maybe if you actually had an ounce of integrity or had actually provided a link to someone posting that I could actually take it seriously. But since you can't, I guess you're just attempting to further the drama and flames on FST with random, defamatory rumors that you heard from "someone else". Thanks for your part in trying to make this board even worse.

I have joined a couple of the more well known sites, made about ~20 posts and gave up when I realized how stupid posting there was. My accounts are sitting their dormant. Unfortunately, I haven't had the pleasure of joining a "leet" invite forum like CFS and getting kicked out. Oh and then devoting hundreds of posts to complaining about your injustices in getting kicked out along with your buddy cabalo and stirring up even more drama and pointless drivel on the forum. Sorry.

why are you even here
    Simple, to kill time just like you and everyone else is.
    Perhaps you should read the entire sentence and not just edit out part of it. Why are you here if you hate everyone here, try to flame and bitch at people at every opportunity, and claim that your life was so much better without this forum?
    Last edited by Rart; 10-23-2009 at 09:13 PM.

8. Lounge   -   #48
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    I'm not going to read all that but, rart, seriously, save your breath. That tart is going to attempt to verbally spare with you, using the usually childish antics, no matter what you respond with.

Either call him a cunt, or don't.

yo

9. Lounge   -   #49
    Rart's Avatar Hold The Line
    Cunt.

10. Lounge   -   #50
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Im not gonna waste time going back and fourth discussing your posting intentions. I already know what you are.. Just by observing your character in the lounge and how xtremly low you went trying to become friends with chalie and the loungerers , I figured out your whole personality.
    I even tried and to save you the emberrasment by telling you to stop because you were makign yourself look bad, but you took it as an insult.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rart View Post
    why are you even here
    Simple, to kill time just like you and everyone else is.
    [/quote]Perhaps you should read the entire sentence and not just edit out part of it. Why are you here if you hate everyone here, try to flame and bitch at people at every opportunity, and claim that your life was so much better without this forum?[/QUOTE]
    I already answered your question earlier. "To kill time"

I have probably showed dislike about wasting so much time posting here in the past, but at the moment it's not taking up much of my time and It wouldn't make much of a difference if I quit or didn't. Plus I've got a few guys in here whowould probably end up missing me if I quit (no homo)

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast